Update coming for Xbox 360 users on January 6, 2015

(Jeffybug) #1

An update is coming to Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel on Xbox 360 tomorrow, Tuesday, January 6, 2015. Complete update notes can be found below:

Details on this update for Xbox 360, and for previous updates on all platforms, can be found at the links below:

Further updates and hot fixes are in the works for all platforms as well, and we’ll be sharing more details on those as soon as they’re finalized.

For help and support with Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, visit http://support.2k.com or http://support.gearboxsoftware.com.

@Jeffybug : would it be possible if you could provide more specifics on the ‘miscellaneous other bug fixes’? I’m sure myself and other vault hunters are curious too. :smile:

By the way, awesome job on all the holodome related bug fixes!

(Jeffybug) #3

@Riviet For the most part, it was just a few behind-the-scenes code changes related to the other fixes in the update. Just wanted to make a note for visibility.

(Boothwah) #4

Any chance that one of the fixes is so that we can grind 3 purple coms for legendaries like you can on PS3 and PC?

(Jeffybug) #5

@boothwah A fix for that issue wasn’t included in this update, however, the team is aware and we’ll report on any updates to that particular issue when they’re available.

(GREASE FOR SALE, GREASY FOR SALE!) #6

When will the update Tales From the Borderlands mentioned come?

(Jeffybug) #7

Which update?

(GREASE FOR SALE, GREASY FOR SALE!) #8

There was a menu in Tales from the Borderlands in the extras (I think) that said there would be an update that gives you loot from Tales from the Borderlands (Or something like that) that is coming early next year (2015).

(Jeffybug) #9

No update on that at this time. Will follow up as soon as updates are available.

(Calzones) #10

I’m now able to grind 3 purples on the xbox.

(engineer, gemini, geek) #11

@Calzones 3 purple class mods on x360?

H

(Derwitte) #12

Yes. It does work now. I just grinded some purples into legendaries on 360. Before the latest hotfix, it did not work for me at all. Now it does. Yay big time!