An update is coming to Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel on Xbox 360 tomorrow, Tuesday, January 6, 2015. Complete update notes can be found below:
– (Holodome DLC) Addressed an issue where players could not complete round five of the “Digistructed Madness” mission if it was failed during the Vault opening sequence (“Stay away from the light” objective is active).
– (Holodome DLC) Tweaked the rewards for Holodome missions to include more Holodome-specific items as potential rewards.
– (Holodome DLC) Class Mods earned in The Holodome can now be used in the Grinder.
– (Holodome DLC) Class Mods earned in The Holodome should now properly modify skills and stats.
– (Holodome DLC) Fixed a rare issue issue where clients were encountering a crash when joining host in the menu.
– Miscellaneous other bug fixes, including an issue where experience and money rewards were being shown incorrectly in Holodome.
Details on this update for Xbox 360, and for previous updates on all platforms, can be found at the links below:
Further updates and hot fixes are in the works for all platforms as well, and we’ll be sharing more details on those as soon as they’re finalized.
For help and support with Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, visit
http://support.2k.com or http://support.gearboxsoftware.com.