Just a few of them that caught my eye while reading through the list of updates:
- Various balance refinements and tweaks, with special attention given to Maya to make her more in-line with the other characters.
- The Fastball grenade has been added to Boll’s loot pool.
- A rare issue where an object could appear to have a bright, neon-colored texture will no longer occur.
- Various stability improvements.
- Memory adjustments have been made to prevent audio dropout in some cases.
- Drop rates for the Cobra have been increased in Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage.
- Some skin customizations that previously did not drop from any source can now drop in-game.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to add Community Day heads and skins as world drops.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to modify Vermivorous so that he always drops something from his unique pool.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to increase the drop rate of legendary items across the game.
YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH, GEARBOX!
That’s nearly everything I wanted from a last Borderlands 2 update! The only thing I wanted that apparently won’t be in this update seems to be a fix to the drop rate of the skins exclusive to the Hyperion assassins. Those needed a boost just as much as the Cobra.
I have a couple of questions, though… Concerning the skins that wouldn’t drop from any source before, those are the skins like Dahl Efficiency and that other one that has a different name for each character, right? Also, what are their sources? What about the Community Day skins? What’s the source for those? It says they’ve been added as “world drops”. Does that mean that now they can drop from any source?
Other than that, all I have to say is GOOD JOB, GEARBOX! You’ve done good!