Update Coming to Borderlands 2 on October 29, 2015

Not right now, but hopefully there’ll be hotfixes to sort out Zer0, as well as the missing text on certain grenade item cards!!

Cool, thanks. So I guess it wasn’t the best time to start on a new Zer0…? :wink:

Go Sniper-Melee to level 50, and hope it’s all fixed by then!

1 Like

And Krieg. Let’s not forget about Krieg.

1 Like

Raving Retribution

And right on cue, we get this:

Includes fixes for Maya (Blight Phoenix), Zer0, and …

Besides giving us Krieg’s Raving Retribution rants back, are their any new issues with him after this update?

And there it is. :smiley:

Seriously, anyone who says Gearbox sucks and doesn’t care about the customers after this needs to be hit upside the head. After they patch these hotfixes in, the game will be nearly flawless to me. Well, I’d still like to see a fix to the drop rate for the Hyperion assassins exclusive skins. It’s honestly the only issue that still bothers me in the game.

5 Likes
  • Looking forward to people’s testing of this.
  • Is it back to +20% for each mark, or is it a single large boost for each marked enemy?
  • What is the spawn chance now?

At 11/5 Blight Phoenix on OP8 with relic and no slag, I was getting 300K. With slag, again at OP8, I was getting 763K.

How is it at 5/5? Can it still take out weaker enemies?

At OP8, it definitely feels like a 10/5 or bust skill.

Hmm. Well, I don’t play OP8, so 5/5 should be good enough for me, right?

That’s magical

Considering that you won’t have the 65% damage resistance from enemies, it might do work on OP0. But you’ll have to try it out for yourself. Just run through the steamplant, it should be easy enough to find out.

It’s now a single +80% damage debuff mark, for melee Death Mark and Death Blossom marking.

So does that mean that only one kunai throw will result in an 80% debuff to the enemy? And as an extension of that question, does that mean that if we spread our kunai that we could have 5 enemies have an 80% debuff? Or am I reading this wrong?

You should be able to mark multiple targets at 80%

1 Like

Damn… That is a cool buff.

Thats what it was pre patch if I recall, I could be wrong I’m not a zer0 expert