Update coming to Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (PS4) on January 21, 2016

An update is coming to Borderlands: The Handsome Collection on Thursday, January 21! This update contains crash fixes.

The update will be available worldwide on PlayStation 4 on January 21. The updates are currently scheduled to roll out in the early morning (PDT) on Xbox One and by the early afternoon (PDT) on PlayStation 4.

Links to the full update notes can be found below:

For support with Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel or Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, please visit support.gearboxsoftware.com.

5 Likes

I couldn’t find any info on this. Can you point me in the right direction where it shows what’s being updated for the xbox one? I only saw info on the PS4 platform.

Apologies, I left Xbox One in the copy there.

Today’s update was just for PlayStation 4 as there were some frequent crashes specific to that platform. An update for Xbox One will be live in the coming weeks.

2 Likes

Elemental challenge fixes on the way?

My game is steal freezing, so annoying.

What location?

Tycho’s rib and the holodome

Be nice to have vermivorous have at least a better chance to spawn as the spawn chances are atrocious 4 to 5 hours a day over 3 weeks and seen her once and that’s mixing it up solo and up to 4 players. I read that the October update had fixed this chance, not on my console. I’m at the point where I’ll buy the kawaii killer head.

We’ve been hearing some reports that the download for the update appears to be getting “stuck” for some users.

Although the download bar is showing no progress, it appears that the update may still be downloading in the background, and can still complete.

If this is happening to you, we’d recommend trying letting the update load before giving up. Let us know if you’re having this issue and this workaround doesn’t help.

3 Likes

Yep still freezing in Titan robot production plant I’m really done with this game

Thank you guys! The Update 1.4 fixed some game freeze issues. Having a great time now on TPS.

awesome so nothing for xbox ? so I take it that almost game breaking audio bug where Tiny Tina is is going to be there forever ? great, awesome stuff Gearbox,really .