Update coming to Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (12/11 - 12/16) -- Updated

(Jeffybug) #1

https://gearboxsoftwarecom.s3.amazonaws.com/images/_/20141105/ca2e207257c53efb29593abdea330522e79ac633.jpg

The next major update for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is coming very soon. This update will add support for the release of the second downloadable add-on pack, Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack: The Holodome Onslaught, and several bug fixes. Depending on your platform, you may receive the update at one of a few different times, so below is a list of when you can expect to see the newest update:

• Xbox 360: Released Friday, December 12
  • PlayStation 3: Tuesday, December 16
  • Steam: Tuesday, December 16

As we announced last week, December 16th will also bring the release of Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack: The Holodome Onslaught. Here’s when that DLC will be available in each territory:

• Xbox 360: Tuesday, December 16
  • Steam: Tuesday, December 16
  • PlayStation 3: Tuesday, December 16

For PlayStation 3 players outside of North America, the add-on pack will be available on 12/17 as soon as the PlayStation Store updates in your territory. Xbox 360 users will also be prompted to download a new Compatability Pack in the coming days.

Full patch notes detailing what you can expect in the update will be posted here:

Xbox 360 Update Information
PlayStation 3 Update Information
PC Update Information

As we previously announced, this update will also include a third playthrough for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode. You can read all of the details about that playthrough right here.

LIVE THREAD: UVHM Changes (Campaign And Raid Completed - UVHM & Raid Reward Revealed)
To The Moon Mission Question
(Where's lucky?) #2

I like the updates more here so I can like it officially

(Jeffybug) #3

You guys now have the option to flag my update posts if you hate them! Although, I’ll probably veto :wink:

(Where's lucky?) #4

I do need the flag a post badge…

(Watcher on the wall) #5

You gave 'em the idea. Now we just wait for the day someone actually does it.

(Impala) #6

@Jeffybug
I assume the team has tried doing the To The Moon quest in UVHM, just to make sure the beacon’s health scales properly. It would be hilarious if it didn’t, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

(with sidekicks: Shoulda, Coulda, and Woulda) #7

BUTTERFREE IS BETTER THAN BEEDRILL!!

*flags post

(Jeffybug) #8

But I just discovered Combee is a thing.

(GREASE FOR SALE, GREASY FOR SALE!) #9

I flagged this. Here is my message

" Jeff said i could. And I hate the word update. I really, really hate it. Get it out of my face. We need a new word for update. I dont like words that start with UP and end in DATE."

I wasn’t sure if you were joking or not so i did it. Don’t give me a infaction point please (if we still have those)

(with sidekicks: Shoulda, Coulda, and Woulda) #10

Its so peaceful and harmless.

(Billy Mailman) #11

Two things regarding the PC notes:

Firstly, what is a “Hardcoded Micropatch”, as versus a regular old patch, anyway? Is this gonna roll out differently somehow?

Secondly:

•Fixed an issue where the second player in a split screen game was unable to use the SHiFT vending machine.

Uhhh, you guys sure these are the PC notes after all?

(Jeffybug) #12

Sending both of these notes to the support team to update the KB. This first one should read “Hardcoded Hot Fixes” – basically adding hot fixes to the game so they’ll be in place even if you’re offline.

See above. Thanks!

(The Bonerfart) #13

YAY I can do “to the moon” solo soon

Also, flagged because REASONS!!!

(Szyslak) #14

Between fixing the flying guardians in the Sentinel fight, and fixing To The Moon (on the 16th), I’m a happy camper.

Can’t wait for the update and the new DLC :thumbsup:

Just in general, thanks to the devs for releasing the patch notes ahead of time this go round. Very cool.

(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW) #15

Merci Beaucoup

(Killing Floor 2) #16

Done. :bamboo:

(Backdraft Guru) #17
  • Enabled “Handsome AI” side mission in main game for all three
    playthroughs.

So looking forward for this!

(Muncherism) #18

I’ll take you up on that :wink:

(Colonel Deadly) #20

For give my ignorance, but this “update” is supposed to enable uvhm, but I still have the"willow" listed. I haven’t been prompted to download anything either. Is this a “hotfix” or prompted download? I’m on xbox and it’s after 7:00 am on the east coast.

(Steelmonkey) #21

Me too isn’t that supposed to change and I did the update on xbox