Update Coming to Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel on May 19!

An update is coming to Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel on Tuesday, May 19! These update will contain various bug fixes and performances improvements.

The update will be available worldwide on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC on May 19. The updates are currently scheduled to roll out in the early morning (PDT) on Xbox 360 and by the early afternoon (PDT) on PlayStation 3 and PC.

Links to the full update notes can be found below:

For support with Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel or Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, please visit support.gearboxsoftware.com.

4 Likes

That’s a lot of fixes…

What about the XBX One and PS4 Consoles? Do they also get the updates on May 19?

There is a separate thread in the Handsome Collection section for that.

Thanks, I just noticed that. So the answer to my question is yes. Awesome!!!

denial subroutine special loot elaborate please

Does this mean I can buy the last SDU and Bank Upgrade?

1 Like

I’d like to know this aswell.
Though I think he’ll gett one of the DLC legendaries assigned.

You should be good to go. Let us know if you’re having any issues after the update!

1 Like

He’s also now farmable without saving and quitting, I’ll go blast him for a little while and see what I can learn.

Okay, how exactly does denial subroutine respawn? As leaving the area and coming back doesn’t make him respawn at all.

I really wish these update note were more detailed than “x can now y” and “added something to x’s loot pool but were never going to tell what it is, hahaha!”.

1 Like

Maybe it’s time based?

Perhaps, but surely the notes would say he could now respawn without saving and quitting after a certain amount of time?

EDIT: You have to fast travel away from Overlook to get him to respawn, which means it actually takes longer to farm him this way than it does to just save and quit, meh.

No sign of the new loot yet, unless the new loot means he drops even more moonstones…

I really hope he drops either one of the DLC legendaries, or otherwise a unique that’s in the code without spawnpoint.

(Hope i’m not breaking the rules here, if I do, appologies).

i was reading the PC patch notes, what does
“Remote and split-screen players can now receive loyalty rewards” actually mean?
does this mean we have official PC split screen capabilities now?

Thanks for the update but this glitch (Claptastic Voyage spoilers) didn’t seem to be among it.

Nice to see that this game is still getting updated.

Not only that one, but the mutator chests bugging out if you fail the mission and not giving you loot the next time you complete it is still happening to me.

what is in the bugs loot pool now?

Still can’t grind 3 purple weapons with moonstones.