Update on Borderlands: The Handsome Collection Loyalty Rewards (UPDATED 4/2)

(Darkgentleman) #121

It also mentions in regards to the badass rank/points :wink: BUT I’ll check out the other one too.

1 Like

(Renfuuma) #122

so i know the bugs are well known and all but i didn’t read any on the one i just noticed. On launch morning for me(digital preorder) i signed in and got my 75 keys for both borderlands 2 and TPS and 5k in badass rank points on both. well I recently logged into TPS and my rank and keys are gone. my bl2 bonuses are still there though. Will this get looked at/fixed too? cause the website said it will only be given once and i never used my keys in TPS. so to have them suddenly not there and that 5k in points gone is really odd to me.

0 Likes

(Jeffybug) #123

If your loyalty rewards are still missing after the fix goes live, drop a line into our support team and they should be able to assist at that point.

0 Likes

(Renfuuma) #124

will do, if needed. thanks for the reply as well.

0 Likes

(Phillia) #125

Still no eta on the fix?

0 Likes

(Jeffybug) #126

We’ve been working on both this and the Xbox One Cross Save issue simultaneously. Once the missing badass rank issue is resolved, I’d expect this one to roll in shortly after!

1 Like

(Phillia) #127

Badass rank is all im really worried about anyways, if that comes first I’ll be happy and you won’t hear me whine anymore lol

0 Likes

(Pezell56x) #128

Is shift down for ps4 and Vita? I can’t connect to either

0 Likes

(Duewolf1) #129

I entered the codes and the keys were listed in the rewards section of swift, however once I joined my game there were no keys. Is this part of some of the issues people are having or am I doing something wrong? I just assume they would get dropped into my character or am I suppose to retrieve them from somewhere in game?

0 Likes

(Darkgentleman) #130

Curious @Jeffybug did I shot myself in the foot when I put in my 25 codes for borderlands 2? It automatically logged me in as well and I haven’t put in the ones on the pre sequel nor have I agreed to the agreement yet on that game…but did I just mess up my account for transferring my BAR etc in the upcoming future?

0 Likes

(Jeffybug) #131

If you’re talking BL2, they should be on your character. In the Pre-Sequel, they need to be retrieved from the SHiFT Vending Machine in Concordia.

0 Likes

(Jeffybug) #132

Negative – loyalty rewards and cross-save are not tied together. Cross-saving does not transfer any keys. Loyalty Rewards will grant you 75 keys per title when they are online.

0 Likes

(Darkgentleman) #133

@jeffybug PHEW! I was truly worried for a second there.

0 Likes

(Duewolf1) #134

I checked both my character and my uploaded one and saw nothing. When I started the new character when I bought this game I started with one. Found the code, put it in and started a shift account for the first time and got nothing. Like I said before, the 25 keys shows up under awards but nothing is actually on the character :frowning:

0 Likes

Which game, BL2 or TPS?

0 Likes

(Duewolf1) #136

Bl2 is the game I’m referring to right now

0 Likes

(Connor Hoyt) #137

So I know that you can’t swap characters across consoles (i.e. xbox360 to ps4), but I’m still unclear on the loyalty rewards: Once they are fixed and up and running, will I receive them for my account on PS4? I previously owned BL1 & 2 on xbox 360, and BL2 on my PC. If I’m not getting loyalty rewards for a new character on PS4 I’m going to be severely bummed out :confused:

0 Likes

(Bobozillanator) #138

That’s an interesting question. Does shift info carry across ecosystems?

0 Likes

(DarthSliver) #139

yeah i couldn’t get Shift to work on Presequel but recognized my account with Borderlands 2 lol

0 Likes

(Kryo Genik) #140

I havent put in a “ticket” yet. But I am wanting to know how this “fix” works.
I saved my 360 character to the cloud it was a level 47 character.
I loaded up my XBox One copy of BL2 and hit the cloud and downloaded my level 47 character and started where I left off. However, no badass points at all (this we know). Now I am a level 49 soon to be 50 character. Now when this fix comes up…I am supposed to just go to the cloud and drag my level 47 save back down and the fix will be applied? So all the time I played to get from 47 to whatever my rank is when the fix is out is lost? Or do I take my current level 49 guy and create another “new” cloud save, and when the fix is done I just download this “new” save and all is well and all of my old badass points plus a bonus will be applied? I mean how will this work exactly? I am not honestly looking forward to having to start “all over” again so to speak…so someone break it down for me as either im not understanding this and am confused or well im not reading things right

0 Likes