Updated inventory-(PICS)Take a Peek-You May have what I seek

image image image

Seeking other mirv tacular hex grenades like the one I have.

What are you looking for? My chin hit the floor on some of these lol!

Diluvian firestorm & other MIRV tacular hex grenades like the one I have listed. Take a look @ the pics & compare if you think you have one.

I have a Mirv-tacular Hex Radiation with no Anointment. Interested in Bloodletter with +Grenade damage +Splash damage + Grenade radius among others lol.

I really want that Fire Stone Deathless. How can we make it happen?

I have a post of my haves. “Large Inventory”
Am interested in some mods and a grenade for Moze. Working on an active IB build. GT: The d3adpupp3t

If nobody has equal or better items for trade…I do give away my gear often. I have a community dedicated to discovering 1000% of this game. We have been gaming together since 2004. The name of the community is tactical gaming and we are always looking for borderlands players. Tactical Gaming.net
I give away gear to those that apart of this group daily. We grind/farm together sometimes daily & other times just once a week. That’s were I got this gear. Use me as a referral: Whiskey ay GoGo

Mindcontortionist Bring your gear to me. Let’s compare. I want equal or better.

Thanghung yeah I like that one too.
Equal or better quality items or the tactical gaming route & get it as a giveaway.

I have a deathless I am already using. I can throw in some of my other good legendaries to make it happen. Let me know what you’d want.

Here it is! And if there is anything I can donate to the community, let me know!

Weapons
-Assault Rifle-
· Engulfing Faisor [Inc, Anointed: On ASE, weapon status effect and chance +75%]
· D-P Shredded Laser-Sploder [Cryo, Anointed: On ASE, Projectile speed +100% for short time]
· Burning Gratifying Laser-Sploder [Inc, Anointed: On ASE, +125% Weapon Damage to Badass, Named, and Boss]
· D-P Shredded Laser-Sploder [Shock, Anointed: On ASE, next 2 magazines +50% bonus rad]
· Engulfing Resolute Ogre [Anointed: On ASE, next 2 magazines +50% bonus inc]

-Pistol-
· The Flood [Anointed Beastmaster: After AC, gain 30% lifesteal]
· The Duc [Anointed: On ASE, +11% fire rate and +26% reload]
· Trick Unforgiven [+432% Crit Hit Damage]
· King’s Call [Shock, Anointed Beastmaster: Gain an extra Rakk Attack]
· Moar Linage [Inc, Anointed: On ASE, weapon damage +100%]

-Shotgun-
· Speedloadn’ Hellwalker [Inc Anointed: On ASE, +125% Weapon Damage to Badass, Named, and Boss]
· Speedloadn’ Hellwalker [Inc, Anointed Gunner: While Auto Bear is active, +20% inc damage]
· Undermining The Butcher [Rad, Anointed: On ASE, next 2 magazines +50% shock]
· Subsidized The Butcher [Anointed Operative: While SNTNL is active, +9% Fire Rate and +23% Reload Speed]
· D-P Redline [Anointed: On ASE, +11% Fire Rate and +26% Reload Speed]

-Sniper-
· Masterwork Crossbow [Anointed: On ASE, +20% rad damage]
· Annexed Ferocious Lyuda [Rad, Anointed: On ASE, +100% weapon damage]
· Molten Vucious Lyuda [Inc, Anointed: On ASE, +125% Weapon Damage to Badass, Named, and Boss]

-Rocket Launcher-
· Hive [Cor]
· Hive [Rad]
· Burning Scourge [Inc, Anointed: On ASE, next 2 magazines +50% cor]

-SMG-
· Cash-Infused Crossroad [Shock, Anointed: On ASE, Weapon Accuracy and Handling greatly increased]
· Binary Mocking Cutsman [Cor, Anointed: On ASE, weapon status effect damage and chance +75%]
· Stark Tsunami [Anointed: On ASE, +125% Weapon Damage to Badass, Named, and Boss]
· Firesale Long Musket ++ [Inc, Anointed: On ASE, weapon status effect damage and chance +75%]
· Lucian’s Call [Cryo, Anointed: On ASE, +125% Weapon Damage to Badass, Named, and Boss]

Shields
· The Transformer [Anointed Gunner: Exit IB, gain 75% increased shield and health]
· The Transformer [Anointed Siren: After Phaseslam, -20% damage taken and +12% movespeed]
· Big Short Front Loader [Anointed Gunner: Exit IB, gain 75% increased shield and health]
· Tortoise Front Loader [Anointed Operative: When Barrier is deployed, instantly start shield recharge]

Grenades
· Spring Epicenter
· Recurring Hex [Rad]
· Storm Front [Anointed: ASS Regen 1 grenade]
· Rain Firestorm [Anointed: ASS Regen 1 grenade]
· Recurring Hex [Cryo, Anointed: ASS Regen 1 grenade]
· Recurring Hex [Shock, Anointed: ASS Regen 1 grenade]

Many Artifacts and Mods

You should upload pictures as your inventory. It doesn’t take long. Gives everyone a better taste.

Diluvian firestorm obtained. No longer seeking that thing. Took forever.
Currently seeking out other MIRV tacular hex grenades in other flavors.
I currently have a shock variant that’s anointed. So if you have one-an anointed version. Hit me up.

that diluvian noticeably better than rain?

Rain firestorm? If you’re willing?!

Both are very good.
From a trader/collector stand point- diluvian is better because it’s the rarest item in the game.

Rain firestorm vs diluvian firestorm

Rain firestorm:
Rain drops 25 fireballs
Dealing a total of 45450 damage
Tighter AOE
Slower fireball drop time
Less radius
Less damage/projectile
More projectiles

Diluvian firestorm:
Drops 20 fireballs
39480 total damage
More spread
Faster fireball drop
More radius
More damage/projectile
Less projectiles

Which firestorm?

@NOS4A2 oops sorry tagged the wrong person. Unless you had a firestorm to give away! Thanks!

Which firestorm?

I would trade a firestorm for an equal value gravity salvo firestorm