**Updated** Looking For: Claptrap Skins

Just looking for this couple of skins, if anybody has them i will give other heads or skins in exchange, maybe items as well. Thank you. PSN : Wazaaaa23

LF Skins :
Deep Blue
Sunset (i can trade fo Keen Orange Skin)
DAHL NCO

1 Like

I’m also hunting for this Gynoid Agent Head, missing 2 heads for her. Does anyone know how to obtain it? I see many different answers online! Ugggh! I’m happy to trade some nice level 70 items, but would love to obtain this head legit, personal preference .
PSN LaurenLark

Hello!! yes, you can only obtain this head from Felicity Rampant but only during Story Mission, not just normal farming, honestly i got tired of killing her and got all the Heads except this one jajajaj so it made me quit. If anybody has it i will gladly trade for something else, can be heads&skins&items. PD: Im not Lv70 yet.

Also i just want to sy that i still play the game lol it semms like nobody plays it often.

Ok, that’s what I read the first time, story mission only! Yikes! That’s horrible! What level are you? Anything particular you are looking for otherwise? And thank you for the information :wink:

I just received The Head, TRSH-TP, for Fragtrap if anyone would like it. I’ll stash it in case so! And Happy Eclipse Day fellow gamers!! :waxing_crescent_moon:

Yes Story Mission only, well if you get this head dont forget about me lol… and btw whats the other head you are missing? maybe i have it, cuz i have severals. Im Lv54 and playing UVHM

Im looking for a good IVF(shock) or a Fragnum, and a good shield lol.

And what level? Also, are you on PS3 or PS4? I’m a bit lame and just noticed this thread is under PS3 (I believe!) I’m playing on PS4. I’d be happy to help if I’m able to

I think an IVF with Shock or Non-elemental Dmg (Lv70) will be just fine for me, and thats a shame lol because im on PS3. I dont have PS4.

For an easy legendary shield grab, have you gotten the MORQ yet? You can only grab it once per play through. It’s in the DLC Claptastic Voyage in the area Motherlessboard. Check out Fandom’s guide to find it if you’re interested

Shucks, that’s my bad! My apologies. This December haha, I’ll be back in FL visiting parents where my PS3 lives :slight_smile: Perhaps we can catch up then?

Sure thing!!! np… :wink:

1 Like

Well $&""#% !! after several weeks of farming Felicity i finally got the head. I’m now looking for this DAHL skins, does anyone knows where they drop? cuz its not from Felicity as some sources says.

Yes she does drop the Dahl skins.

Really?? cuz i farmed her (Story Mission) like 100 times and never dropped any of them…

Sorry, you were right, she drops them. Im still looking for them anyway, at least Claptrap & Nisha. I can give Heads/Skins for other characters in exchange. Thanks.

LF Claptrap Skins :

Deep Blue
Sunset (i can trade for Keen Orange Skin–its the same just for Gladiator)
DAHL NCO

PSN: Wazaaaa23

So, as i see people still viewing the post but dont reply lol i decided to post what i have and see what happens, so far im just interested in SKINS ONLY, specially for FragTrap .

-What im looking for is :

*DAHL STENCIL (For Willhelm, Nisha and FragTap) – It’s achieved from the challenge “Couch Potato” .

And I play on the PS3. Thank You, PSN : Wazaaaa23

FRAGTRAP

Heads

HERALD OF THE ERIDIAN NIGHT
EMPR-TP

WRAP-TP
CMDO-TP

TRSH-TP

Skins

MAGENTA WHO
GYM CLOTHES
RETRO CYBER