Updated shift codes

I thought I remembered seeing that as well, haven’t tested it yet myself. I assumed that the gold chest would drop m10 gear.

The chest does drop M10 items for me…

It’s been dropping mayhem levelled loot since the previous update. You may need to travel out and back if your character is on the wrong mayhem level when you first spawn in to Sanctuary, but otherwise you should be good to go.

this was after a full app quit and relaunch between, and no mayhem changes over the last week anyway. And hotfixes were in. Just odd I guess. I’ll try again later

Just went back and checked, and everything that can be mayhem levelled in the chest was mayhem levelled (Original XB1, cooperation mode, solo). And that did include one grenade.

1 Like

SHiFT Code for 3 Golden Keys in Borderlands 3 (Expires August 3rd):

KHWT3-FSSWH-WXC69-FTJBJ-5TWSW

8 Likes

Every code i’ve tried to use allows me to check BL2 or BL3 but when I select BL3 for steam, it says “Failed to Redeem Shift Code”.

Can someone tell me what im doing wrong?

3 Golden Keys expire 8/10. For Borderlands 3.

CHW3B-SHHCZ-CXWXZ-XJT33-CJTXS

7 Likes

i cannot add the codes ingame, but i use this website, where i can also copy paste: https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/rewards

2 Likes

3 Golden Keys in Borderlands 3 (Active until August 17th)

KSK3T-BJ3RZ-C6WF9-FT3BJ-36RCK

12 Likes

SHiFT Code for 3 Golden Keys in Borderlands 3 (Active until August 24th)

5HWJT-K3TFZ-WFCFS-R3J3J-5TCCB

11 Likes

SHiFT code for 3 Golden Keys in Borderlands 3 :

KZ5TT-6BB6Z-WF56S-XBBBB-RH6SF

Expires on Monday, August 31st at 10am CT.

11 Likes

SHiFT Code for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 3 (Active until September the 20th).

C9KTT-HKJ6S-KFWRH-63B3J-ST6JZ

12 Likes

BORDERLANDS 3
5 GOLD KEYS
EXPIRES Unknown

ALL PLATFORMS
K9CTB-5FTRH-KXWRH-FJBJ3-TKKTJ

10 Likes

^^Active until September the 20th

5 Likes

SHiFT Code for 3 Golden Keys in Borderlands 3 (Active until September the 28th).

5HCTT-9XBF9-WXWF9-X3TBJ-5HXFX

14 Likes

Thanks for these!

2 Likes