Updated shift codes

I think these are the same skins/trinket as last year so you may already have them . If you do, the code will fail on the shift site.

1 Like

It is exactly like this.

1 Like

Hello,
i transfered my savegame from my PS4 system to my new PS5.
The Process worked as expected (all my Char and Bank Inventory are available on the PS5), but unfortunately the Golden Key´s didn´t.
Is there a solution to transfer the Golden Key´s to my PS5 BL3 Account?
My Plan is, to use these keys, when i have reached the max. char-level 65. (Currently i´m level 60 and plan to buy the Season Pass 1 which included the 4 addons and play further on PS5 system.)
thanks and regards

1st welcome to the forum. :wink:
Glad to know some did transfer all their characters to PS5. I do not have one yet but when we transferred from PS3 to PS4 (BL2) I remember the keys couldn’t follow. I guess it’s the same now. Bummer for you.

As for saving them they are not much use once you reach cap level. :expressionless: Beside maybe using a few when you just reached it or to get higher Mayhem lvl gear.

SHiFT CODE
BORDERLANDS 3
3 GOLD KEYS
It expires 31 DEC 2020

ALL PLATFORMS
CHW3T-XJXFZ-KRKFS-XTB3B-BTBW3

Redeem: https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/rewards

8 Likes

SHiFT Code for 3 Golden Keys in Borderlands 3 (Expires: 18 January, 2021)

WZWJ3-SJ66Z-WRW69-XJJBJ-3C95X

11 Likes

SHiFT Code for 3 Golden Keys in Borderlands 3 (Expires: 25 January, 2021)

KSC3T-TCX6H-56WFH-FT3TJ-B3JZ9

Source

8 Likes

SHiFT Code for 3 Golden Keys in Borderlands 3 (Expires: 1 February, 2021)

WZK3T-KK6RH-C6C6S-FT3JT-R3X5H

Can’t Reply more than 3 times Bug, so attached to this one…

SHiFT Code for 3 Golden Keys in Borderlands 3 (Expires: 7 February, 2021)

C9K3B-6KRX9-KXCR9-6T3TT-5BRBZ

11 Likes

I appreciate these, keep ‘em comin’. :+1:

2 Likes

3 Keys, active till Feb 28
WSCBB-BFCZZ-WX56Z-RJJBJ-S3WCW

7 Likes

SHiFT Code for 3 Golden Keys in Borderlands 3 (Expires: 17 February, 2021)

C9CJT-H5R6S-CXCRH-RJ3TB-WHW5T

Source

4 Likes

I’m getting error that code was already used. Weird.

Yeah I also always get errors lately, but it still is redeemed, if you do it on https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/rewards it says “Error something wrong” everytime, but then is listed below as redeemed. Happened with all the last Codes…

1 Like

I’m always using the website as well. I have never had any issues with it, plus I can copy paste the code, which i cannot do ingame.

It always worked on the website even when other users had problems with shift codes. It wasn’t showing in the rewards list either, but once I tried using it on Steam and switched back to PSN it was there. Weird.
The keys are useless anyway. I had over 230 on PS4, now I have 40 on PS5. Maybe they should add chance to get Bekah or Event legendaries from golden chest.

1 Like

I think this is brilliant, the worst part is DLC items like the Scoville.

1 Like

If you get error on web site, it’s because you used same code earlier. Some codes is re-used every year.

For Stadia users. To get Stadia listed on Shift site, you need to login to the Gearbox account within the game on Stadia. Then it shows up on web.

SHiFT Code for 3 Golden Keys in Borderlands 3 (Expires: 3 March, 2021)

5953J-CRFXS-KFCRZ-6TJB3-3J3ZR

5 Likes

This code will expire on March 3rd at 10am Central Time.

2 Likes

Ok updated it, thanks.

1 Like