Updated shift codes

SHiFT Code for 3 Golden Keys in Borderlands 3 (Expires: 16 December, 2021)

WHCJJ-69B99-WX56H-RBB3J-SCWFW

5 Likes

SHiFT Code for 3 Golden Keys in Borderlands 3 (Expires: 23 December, 2021)

CSKBB-SZTSZ-WXWXZ-FJTTB-JWR3R

4 Likes

Borderlands 3: Mercenary Day cosmetics (Expires: 31 December, 2021)

59WBB-FSWR9-KFC69-R3B3B-3FKST

7 Likes

Odd. I just tried redeeming that through the website and it says the code was successfully redeemed, but it’s not updating the reward history. I’ll obviously have to go boot up the XBox…

1 Like

Same, I could even “successfully” redeem it several times.

Are these just the same skins from last year? Maybe thats why.

In-game I just got a red “Sorry this code could not be redeemed” error.

Found this on Shift Codes Twitter:

NOTE: Reissue from 2019 and 2020. If you already have them you can’t redeem this again.

1 Like

I didn’t boot up my Xbox already since over a Year now… LOL

The Issue is I have an Xbox One X which dissapointed me with freezes, crashes and reboots with many Games… Of course I now could buy an Xbox Series X, but firstly it’s too early for a new Xbox and secondly i don’t trust the Xbox anymore after the experiences with the Xbox One X.

So I now switched back to Steam to play my games…the Xbox One X can rot in hell…and i won’t buy any games anymore for it. And well my PC is 10x more powerful than an Xbox Series X anyway, so I don’t see why i should need one.

I also anyway only buyed the Xbox One X about 4 years ago because of the Epic Exclusivity and Denuvo Crap, so that I could buy those Games there. But today I don’t care anymore, I simply don’t buy them at all and w8 till they 1. Are available on Steam and 2. Denuvo is removed.

Ok so much about booting up the Xbox LOL!

1 Like

SHiFT Code for 3 Golden Keys in Borderlands 3 (Expires: 30 December, 2021)

CZ5BB-3BWZZ-W65FS-FJ33B-ZK3K5

4 Likes

Well that one worked, so I guess the cosmetics is just a repeat code but the web site isn’t giving an appropriate message? :man_shrugging: NBD.

How very gbx.

1 Like

1 diamond key, expires 3 January 2022
5HCT3-JJT3J-FF5X9-6JJTB-TZ5CJ

10 Likes

SHiFT Code for 3 Golden Keys in Borderlands 3 (Expires: 13 January, 2022)

KZKJ3-6JWHS-W6CFH-X3TJJ-RXC33

4 Likes

SHiFT Code for 3 Golden Keys in Borderlands 3 (Expires: 20 January, 2022)

W9CTB-S3C99-WFCXZ-XBTTT-R639Z

4 Likes

I always redeem all the shift codes I see (even for TPS, which I play 10 hours a year).

One thing that has always perplexed me;
When you enter a shift code you hit a button to validate it. Then you hit the button again to redeem it.
Why? I mean, when you validate it just redeem it, shouldn’t be two steps. I’m never going to validate a code and then not redeem it.

Just silly to me, but then again I’ve tried to be an efficient programmer for the last 40 years…

With universal codes you need to select a platform. Sure they could change it, but that’s how it is rn.

3 Likes

That’s irrelevant . Select a platform, then still one click for validate/redeem. And for folks like me who only have one platform on a shift account there isn’t even a platform select option.

I don’t have validation step, just check and platform select. Two click process, iirc always was like that, even with platform specific codes.

There’s a drop-down menu for it but, obviously, it only lists your linked accounts. So for me it’s permanently defaulted to XBox Live.