Updated shift codes

3 Golden Keys in Borderlands 3 (Active until unknown):

KJCTJ-F9RZH-X3WS5-ZTWB3-BZR6J

18 Likes

So cranky I missed the January 20th keys… How can I get some sort of notification of when this thread updates?

Under topic controls theres another options box. Click that one and set it to watching. Im on mobile, may look differant on pc

2 Likes

On PC if you scroll all the way to the end of the thread, the menu allows four boxes in a row and then two boxes under them:

Bookmark Share Flag Reply
Pinned
Normal

If you click on “Normal” a menu comes up and you can change it to “Watching”

1 Like

Thanks people I’m onto it!

Are these being updated still? I cant seem to find them if so. Thanks for the work!

Scratch that! Found! Wishing new was at top…

3 Golden Keys in Borderlands 3 (Expires January 31st, 10am CST)

5JWBT-FT9ZZ-FBC95-935JT-RTFRR

18 Likes

SHiFT code for three Golden Keys! Redeem before 10am CST on Mon, Feb 3::

5J5B3-9B9H9-6TK9C-HJK3T-XK6KF

22 Likes

SHiFT Code for 3 Golden Keys in Borderlands 3 (Expires February 20th):

K3WBT-B5ZHZ-63CZC-S35JT-F3FT6

18 Likes

SHiFT Code for 3 Golden Keys in Borderlands 3 (Expires in about ~3 days):

KJWJT-5WZSH-FB5Z5-HJ5B3-FSFT3

17 Likes

i stopped bothering with these shift codes because all that chest ever drops is purples…
anyone else having the same…" luck " ?

I’ve gotten leggos before, not a lot but it happens.

2 Likes

Shift keys have never really been much use to frequent players in any of the games they exist in. Once you get a few characters levelled up, you really don’t need them unless you sell off everything below max level and then decide to start a new one. At which point, in BL2 and TPS at least, BAR is already up and giving you more of an edge with lower rarity weapons anyway. If they ever became an alternative to playing the game, they would definitely have out-lived their purpose. So I don’t see them coughing up legendaries at anything other than world drop levels at best, and maybe not even that.

3 Likes

Some of those purples might be better than a legendary in it’s respective slot as well. Don’t just auto toss things because they aren’t orange.

3 Likes

They are still good for up to 8 purple on-level items per key, which is WAY more compared to BL2.

I occasionally spend a key here and there for my lower level characters - I have quite a few of these, so very likely to get something useful. World does not revolve around legendaries, at least in my universe…

2 Likes

Correct, BL2 never, ever gave legendaries and only 3-4 rewards unless was a launcher then i believe only one. A good friend and i have always used them, and still do in 3 when grinding, leveling up a new character. It assures you have reasonable guns at your current level. Ill add though that in 3 the vending machines on Sanctuary always have your current level equipment so in that since the shift codes/keys are not as needed. Ive also noticed in respect to Sanctuary’s vending machine, that at lower levels they are stingy with the purple rarities. I wish the machines could spawn legendaries like in TPS. That made searching every machine exciting and quite thrilling when you eventually got one. (Edited for typos)

2 Likes

BL3 10 Golden Keys
C3C3B-BB9SS-FTKHK-ZTWTB-99CRX

Insider program shuts DOWN May 18th, so redeem stuff soon!
–RoA

15 Likes

I saw that post, kind of a waste really. Only a few heads and skins…

I’m still collecting Borderlands 1 Golden Keys :slight_smile:
–RoA

2 Likes