Updating Battleborn.com

When will the Battleborn website be updated with the characters announced at Gamescom (Benedict, Ambra, Mellka, and Reyna)?

2 Likes

Would be nice to know, indeed.
For now I recommend @MentalMars website -> http://mentalmars.com/battleborn/
Until now theres not much said about the charactes in question, but every small input is input^^

2 Likes

I check nearly everyday XD i presume it hasn’t been put up yet as they are still deciding on helix skill trees and all that :slight_smile: but i look forward to seeing them all when they are updated!! will help me decide between Caldarius and Benidict :smiley:

1 Like

It wouldnt hurt updating the forums as well. The transparent background wih grey letters will have me never coming back for meaniful discussions. Will just test and play then…awesome.

Per this post from @TigerShard, Randy Varnell’s interview with MMORPG.com details unlockable characters. I began speculating in that thread about how we’d unlock the characters, but it also got me to thinking, “maybe the Battleborn page isn’t updated with anymore characters because only the current 10 are from start and the rest are the unlockables so GBX doesn’t want to spoil them.”

Posted that thought over there, but figured I shouldn’t derail the OP. Maybe we can do more speculation here? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like