Upgrading to Digital Deluxe / Including the upgrades in the Season Pass

Currently, there is no way to upgrade to the Digital Deluxe version of the game to unlock the following:

• Taunts for Oscar Mike, Miko, Caldarius, Phoebe, and Orendi
  • “Cyber” character skin for Oscar Mike, Miko, Caldarius, Phoebe, and Orendi
  • 3 Legendary Gear packs
  • Golden pedestal during character select
  • Golden Battleborn logo on title screen

Understandably you want people to pay $20 to buy your Season Pass instead of $15, but there should still be a way to upgrade in order to unlock the Digital Deluxe items. My suggestion would be to include the Digital Deluxe upgrades in the Season Pass for those who want them without having to purchase another copy of the game.

There are a few games that have upgrades to Digital Deluxe (listed below) but I really don’t mind spending an extra $5 for the content I’m missing out on if it was included with the Season Pass. I hope this is something you guys will consider.

5 Likes

I automatically like any comment I see regarding any mass effect game in a good view. Also I would like to see this for others even though I got delux at preorder

I think this is up to 2K more than Gearbox
@JoeKGBX has been poked about this several times…oh, whoops

I’m sure we’ll get the skins and taunts eventually in patches but I’m more than willing to shell out some quick cheddar for them if that’s the plan for them

@ArmoredElder
I really don’t think the skins/taunts will be available outside of the digital deluxe edition, same with the pre order gold skins. Just my opinion but that was kind of the incentive behind buying the DDE