Valentines Day Skins

I really wish or want that Gearbox. create a Valentines day For all the Battleborns that will be Cute

EDIT by Ganjamira: Valentinesday is for everyone, for girls, for boys, mushrooms and robots. Spread da love!:heart:

3 Likes

Why only the girls!!

I want montana in valentines outfit!

2 Likes

Ooooh boy, I just had a flashback to that sexiest woman in Battleborn thread. This won’t end well…

4 Likes

Montana as Cupid… put that together with his new OP Taunt and you get something great :smile:

2 Likes

I thought Valentines day is for both genders =/

Anyways - skins would be awesome, even tho I never buy them ^^

1 Like

Edited the OP a tiny bit since I think if Gbx did such skins they´d share the love with all the Battleborn regardless of their gender. :two_hearts:

1 Like

I need montana in a tutu!!!

Kleese and Phoebe have skins that look Valentines.

Characters who ought to get Valentine skins;

• Oscar Mike (Bromance)
  • Montana (Bromance)
  • Phoebe (Semi-flirtatious character)
  • Mellka (Semi-flirtatious character)
  • Miko (We-themed character)
  • Kelvin (We-themed character)
  • Shayne & Aurox (Partners in Arms)
  • Whiskey Foxtort (His relation to Deande)
  • Deande (Her relation to Whiskey Foxtrot)

:heart:

2 Likes

Im waiting for aurox and shane wedding outfit. I dont mind aurox with a dress leaving a trail of flowers

4 Likes
  • Ghalt (He hopes Reyna will notice)
  • Reyna (She hopes Ghalt will notice)

Can’t leave our Roland and Lilith analogues high and dry.

1 Like

Lol that would fit Montana so perfectly.

Thats ok Every Battleborn can have one ^-^ it will be cute one for Montana cupid Shooting hearts

I think it would be cool if the skins were something like the Hawke romances in dragon age 2. Where the companions would get armor or a piece of clothing resembling Hawke on their clothes. Would be awesome if Deande got a piece of WF armor on her and WF could get a red ribbon or some such on his arm from Deande. Kelvin could have small mushrooms growing on his and Miko could have ice on it as well.

1 Like

Ah, have completely missed the relation between those two!

Oh, my God… Can someone, like, PLEASE talk to Orendi about this stupid crush she has on me?! I mean… LOOK WHAT I FOUND UNDER MY DOOR THIS MORNING:

I CAN’T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS!!

#I-I’M FREAKING OUT!!

4 Likes