Vapor Hoodlum Trinket Keeps Disappearing

So for some reason I received two (2) Vapor Hoodlum trinkets in the mail around the time the G, L, & T dlc came out. I redeemed one and then as of this new update it disappeared. I redeemed the other one yesterday and I log back in today and it’s gone again. Please fix this issue and give me my bling bling back

2 Likes

We didn’t have the spares to try reactivating it, but my girlfriend, her brother, and I are all missing this trinket as well on PS4. I had it equipped on my Hellshock, replaced it with a different one, but when I tried to put Vapor Hoodlum on a different weapon it wasn’t showing up in my list anymore.

2 Likes

Ok good to know I’m not the only one having this issue (although I’m sorry you guys are having it too). I just put in a support request with 2K and we’ll see how that goes but I don’t thank anything will be truly fixed until they come out with a patch to fix all the “mayhem” that the Mayhem 2.0 update caused

2 Likes

I also received that trinket in the mail but now it’s missing.

1 Like

Same here. I ended up with two and they both disappeared. That’s one of my favorite ones, too.