- My kushan teammate captured an enemy carrier (vaygr) and scuttled said carrier while having all his other capitals intact. He was ‘defeated’.
- Trying to capture a hiig battlecruiser maneuvering up/down with hiig marines is very difficult, they don’t mount easily.
1… When selecting units, the UI i.e. the icon and most importantly the number of selected units, is way too small. It’s difficult to read.
2. When scroll wheeling through the research menu, it will also scroll-zoom your camera too. I think it shouldn’t do that if your mouse is over the research window.
- Hyperspacing in the direction of an enemy gravity well will take you all the way to said gravity well.
- Hyperspacing a ship inside a gravity well, when <50% capped by a marine frigate, will detach them.
- Custom maps crash/won’t load if people don’t already have said maps downloaded.
- Custom badges do not show up in-game or in-lobby.
- Chat character limit in lobby/in-game is too short.
- Chat in the in-game chat window will get cut off if typed faster than it disappears.
- Game filters do not save
- When players are defeated and leave or otherwise drop from the game, there is always a good 30-60s lag.
- When the host kicks a lagging player, the host also gets dropped for ‘out of sync’
- Repeated audio alerts, something like 'Enemy probe detected" during early game. No enemy probes in sight.
I’m sure there are many more.