Vault hunters needed

Is there anyone that still wants to play the game, i mean no glitches no mods, just play, try kill vermi, digistruct peak runs or anything, add me in psn Andres_wolfwood.
I have multiple characters in op8, if you need help to get there I’ll help.

2 Likes

Hi!
I’m sending a FR now plus sent an invite to our GBX BL2 Forum Community. If you join, let them know you want to do some runs. I’m sure someone will join you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

can you power lvl me to 72 im lvl 64

1 Like

I could help, yes, add me and we’ll do it

1 Like

So many people want power leveling. It makes me sad. This game is pure drugs, why would people want to play it less!?

4 Likes

hi can u help me defeat shadow-TP lvl 54 please respond and thank u

1 Like

im down to do runs or whatever, however i am op2 so i might be a little too weak? idk but id love to join my psn is ClawfulKitty.

1 Like

i agree, if people just give you loot and xp theres gonna be less stuff to do, and that feeling when a good legendary drops after farming can be very satisfying, it makes me appreciate my loot even more.

1 Like

hey andres you still playing bl2? i just unlocked op1 last night and i need some help unlocking op2. i know this post is only 18 days old but i figured it cant hurt to ask.

1 Like

are people still doing fresh runs or playing together I need mor epeople for raids, vermi etc

1 Like

hey whats your psn? im currently OP1 working for OP2 while also doing some farming and enjoying the game, i dont really have anyone to play with.

2 Likes

Legend man - lets do it :slight_smile:

1 Like

i got like 110 results for Legend man, u wanna add me? psn - dboilogilogz

1 Like

It’s JOEkerThewizard sorry haha

1 Like

I did this for you few in this thread.

1 Like

hey thats awesome, first I heard about it, and I will, just got to learn how to post in it and stuff haha :slight_smile: thank you

1 Like