Vermi spawn rates increase with split-screen?

So I’m farming Omnd Omnd Ohk actually, not vermi, but I was wondering if adding one or two controllers and playing split-screen would increase Tripple O and Vermis chances of spawning?

1 Like

Supposedly the case for Vermivorous. (Which makes sense- if you don’t know about him, are playing solo, and he suddenly pops on you… Argh!) I don’t know about OOO.

1 Like

Ah, okay. Suppose I might try it with him too tho. Finally managed to kill Hyperius, but he seems to rarely drop legendaries, let alone the Norfleet… [quote=“VaultHunter101, post:2, topic:1551254”]
I don’t know about OOO.
[/quote]

hmm okay, will just have to continue trying then. Definitely better tho to play without split-screen if it doesn’t work! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Difficulty will be higher with more “players”, so yes. (Plus the screen size!) If you have XBL Gold or PSN or Steam, you may want to drop into the relevant on-line play section. There’s usually someone up for some farming runs, and true co-op would probably make things go a little better :wink:

1 Like

Hmm, I’ll just keep trying then, probably cooler to actually play co-op legit, true :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Okay, so, it’s actually not too bad! I’ve been trying for maybe some 5-6 hours, and have gotten him to spawn 6 or 7 times using this method https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=queNMjucVoo&t=307s
Sadly no Twister or Interfacer tho :stuck_out_tongue: But definitely a very quick and easy method! At most he spawned three times in like 40 minutes I think

1 Like