Vermivorous blues

Just wanting to check with other players who may have experience spawning her or lack of spawning her, cause this beast is driving me insane.
I have tried everything to get her to spawn read all the information on pod times etc. Etc. Tried all the places to spawn her solo and with 4 players and in 3 weeks at trying roughly 4 to 5 hours a day I have spawned her once solo but she wandered off the map :-(. I’ve tried at op8 uvm switched to tvm back an forth day in day out with nothing. I know it’s luck but I think this is stretching it a bit far. And seriously cannot understand why it is so hard to get her to spawn. I am after the kawaii killer head which is unique to her.
If anyone as tips tricks advice in anyway shape or form I would appreciate it. Also anyone wishing to help or as spare time to jump in a have go feel free psn rockshox I know it can be tedious trying to spawn her. But ur welcome to any loot that drops other than the stated siren head.
If you’re lower level sn want to power up your can jump in an keep out of the way while I run round trying to get her to spawn as more in the game creates a better chance

1 Like
1 Like

You are as complicit as me in this obsession :smiley:

1 Like

Been playing solo mostly and I’ve gotten Vermivorous to spawn 3 times. The first time I was around level 50 on TVHM and I was rewarded with the Norfleet.

The second time (a few weeks ago) and third (today) he wandered off and got run over by the train :unamused:

1 Like

I managed him 4 times in a month that was trying every day, I read that it had been updated so she was easier to spawn solo. 4 times In a month trying every day doesn’t sound like a very good update. I got what I wanted on the 4th spawn, kawaii killer head. I know there’s alot of people want to spawn her but just give up as it’s extremely hard, and the only thing worth getting are the heads. As the other stuff can get from hyperious easily. So if every other raid boss or boss can easily be gained repeatedly then why not this one. Doesn’t make much sense. Just a waste of time if you don’t want the heads.

1 Like

Can the Norfleet drop from other sources? My understanding is that you can only get one from Vermivorous :confused:

1 Like

No hyperious the invincible drops he’s there all the time unlike vermivorous, ie not much use is vermivorous unless you want the legendary heads

1 Like

I didn’t know he drops heads? I have his legendary skin he drops for Sal. Just looked it up. Apparently he does have heads in his loot pool.

1 Like

they are the only orange coloured heads I have come across in the game, I got 3 different class heads before I got the siren head, it’s a long hard grind if you do not get the head you are looking for first time.

2 Likes

I would recommend trying to spawn him in tvm if only looking for heads. As in uvm an op levels you will die alot and it becomes expensive and even more frustrating. Tvm just stand there aggregating the valkrids till they evolve and keep an eye on pod times etc a ultimate will not evolve if it hasn’t after 120 seconds, same for badasses an super badasses but times are shorter, if they haven’t evolved in said time kill them and in my experience whatever are left will start podding

1 Like

I am familiar with Vermi. :smile:

He’s not very difficult with @Chuck80 Deputy build for Sal. I have a few vids in here displaying what Sal can do to Vermi with the right build/gear. Thank you Chuck! :slightly_smiling:

3 Likes

Haha I’m staying away from people familiar with vermi, it’s a curse I’m detoxing, even though it’s a absolute pain, there is something addictive about it that pulls u in to start trying to spawn her. My first time was op8 I’d tried for days an hours got her an she walked off the map :@
I’d still like the other class heads as I know people who want them but maybe not as keen on going at it for hours on hours, and there also good trading items :smiley: so I guess I’ll keep jumping in to the madness fir the heads

2 Likes

Vermi does seem to be much harder to spawn, even with four people.

1 Like

Definitely more difficult, I genuinely would like to see a better spawn chance. Cause that baby could cause a divorce, and At least then you could get a team together and have a couple hours of fun going at it with a decent chance of everyone getting what they want out of it.

tips hat
My pleasure :wink:

Same here. I actually enjoy spawning Vermi. I still have yet to get a zero fuse time longbow quasar. Hoping for that OP8 drop. so just trying to get that item kinda throws me in the mix of getting Vermi to spawn. I want those heads. I recently lost all heads/skins on the latest hotfix. also lost my entire BAR…haven’t gone back as I’m a little salty about it. Already put in a trouble ticket, no response. That was days ago. :disappointed:

1 Like

Sad to say, this is why I have USB back ups.

1 Like

I read the article on here last week about backing up saves, which promoted me to get a flash drive, extremely good advice as I can’t imagine having to go through it all again.

1 Like

I was planning on bringing over another character from my 360 which I think should carry over my BAR. but the heads and skins I’ll have to dig through my mules. I saved some of the harder ones to get. Except for the skin I had recently acquired from Vermi. didn’t save that one. :pensive:

it’s all good. I’ll get over it and want to do some BL2 farming. I always come back. I’ll just kick it on Elpis for a bit. Pandora will be visited again. :wink: