Very bad comp. Should I pre-order?

I really want to pre-order the game Borderlands 3, but I’m not sure that even at minimum wages it will work fine. Tell me, is it worth buying when the laptop data is below.
1.Processor Manufacturer: Intel ® Core ™ i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz
2. Windows 10 (64)
3. Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 920MX
4. RAM: 8097 MB

“I really want to pre-order the game Borderlands 3, but I’m not sure that even at minimum wages it will work fine. Tell me, is it worth buying when the laptop data is on the image.”

Этот форум использует английский. Эти изображения трудно понять.

This forum uses English. Those images are hard to understand.

Translated using Google translate

1 Like

Thank you. Спасибо.

The closest information I can give you is that the game will be running at 30 FPS on XBox 1, and up to 60 FPS on XBox 1 X @1080p. If you compare your CPU and GPU to the performance of those in the XB1 and XB1 X, that should give you some idea of whether you may be above minimum PC specs or not.

I would say no. 920m can barely run BL2 at low settings, and BL3 uses the next generation UE engine.

Your best option would be to buy a console (for example, a cheap used PS4).

Скорее всего нет. 920m еле-еле справляется с BL2 на низких настройках, а BL3 использует новое поколение движка UE.

Попупка консоли может быть оптимальным выходом из ситуации (например, дешевая б/у PS4).

Got so say, I was a little disappointed but not at all surprised by the drop from BL2’s 60 fps back to 30 on the XB1. Going to be hard to get used to, but at least the next gen replacement is out in 2020 and that should run much better.

Is it 30 on Xbox X/PS4 Pro as well?

I have a beasty PC, however, the console version is so tempting, because a lot friends on PSN will play BL3.

According to a WindowsCentral article, the XB1X/PS4Pro versions will let users choose between resolution and frame rate: 30 FPS @ 4K versus 60 FPS at 1080p.

Both MS and Sony have new consoles slated for 2020 which should out-perform those systems, though.

1 Like

Nice, thanks!