VIP Legendary Maliwan Gun?

Hi, I have unlocked 7 of the 8 vip guns necessary to get the legendary Maliwan gun. I wasted some points earlier before I really understood the process and now I am 3300 away from the last check mark with no activities (outside of bothering more friends) left. My question is two fold: 1st I preordered the game, has my checkmark from special Children Of The Vault weapon been applied yet? 2nd how can I get more points?

1 Like

Not sure what the rules are on this…but Google is your friend. Multiple Websites are hosting lists of all the codes that have gone out. I would check to make sure you haven’t missed any codes…and this week I have gotten an email code each day for a total of 4K in points.

1 Like

I was in the same situation as you a week ago so I looked everywhere for the codes I may have missed and found this site. https://mentalmars.com/game-news/become-a-borderlands-vip/

1 Like

Thanks, I used both solutions in a way. I googled it and the first result was mentalmars.com.
I got the points and got another gun, but this site doesn’t seem to have given me credit. It took my points, but did not give me credit towards the maliwan. This has happened to before and the site was just very slow. I’ll just check to see if have it tomorrow in the actual game.