VIP rewards and how to aquire them

So I just used the weaponizer and got my free legendary gun, but how do i actually aquire it in game. it doesnt tell you if it just pops up when you open game or its a code you enter in game or its downloadable content from the main menu. Im testing with the free vip rewards before i spend my actual points.

1 Like

It’ll be added to the backpack, and be on level, of the first character you load up.

2 Likes

so it will already be in game and in my inventory?

1 Like

It should be, both my free spins were in my backpack upon loading up.

2 Likes

To be exact, in Bl2 it will appear in the backpack of the first character you load and will be the same level as said character.

In TPS, however, it will be in the SHiFT locker in Concordia, and must be withdrawn by whichever character you wish to possess it. The level of the weapon will match that of the character used to withdraw it from the locker.

3 Likes

Ah, that latter bit I wasn’t sure of, haven’t rolled any TPS rewards and not fired it up in a while. Thanks.

3 Likes

Honestly I like the SHiFT locker idea. Especially handy if you forget you’ve acquired a reward weapon and log in with a character you don’t necessarily want to redeem it with. I hope they have that in 3 unless they’ve figured out something better already

2 Likes

i have a question. i bought the confrence call for 4k points. Keep in mind the weapon in the vip site says conference call, but what i actually got was practicable conference call. Why?

1 Like

Practicable is a Prefix of the Conference Call. You are lucky since that prefix is the best one for conference call.

Here are shotgun prefixes

Accessory Effect Bandit Hyperion(Old) Hyperion(New) Jakobs Scav Tediore Torgue
Melee damage + Slising Downsizing Restructuring Barbed Cutting Swiss Bad Touch
Magazine size + Drumed Expandable Scalable Sidewinder Fair-Go Extra Large Desperate
General Boost + Redy Stedy Conglomerate Social Well Kept Mateship New and Improved Sinewy
Accuracy + Sketer Executive Potential Huntin’ Skeet Original Potent
Critical damage + Critikal Hit Decisive Critical Doc’s Bloody Oath Royal Juicy
Reload speed + Quik Loadeder Streamlined Reactive Texas Kwik-Load’d Basic Impetuous
Pellet Count: +2
Fire Rate + Assssult Enforceable Practicable Rustler’s Battler Gentle Casual
1 Like

im sorry i dont understand your chart. how is PCC better than CC? i have gotten both on another character and the PCC was weaker than CC by comparison. (i go based on stats of the weapon listed in game and its lvl, i dont use charts like what you use since they dont make sense to me) I am a bit simple in evaluations sorry.

1 Like

Perhaps start with this for parts :

And this for prefixes :

Every Legendary will have a prefix.
The Practicable prefix is otherwise known as the vertical grip accessory. It gives an additional 2 pellets per shot but reduces accuracy. It’s generally considered to be the accessory of choice for the CC, but not by a huge margin. The reason your Practicable was inferior could be because of the parts it was equipped with.

2 Likes

What Boss Jefe is stated, those 2 additional pellets is huge especially when you paired the CC with the Bee.

There are other factors to consider like are you matching the correct elements etc. etc. However,

Continue what you do as long as you kill things that’s good.

1 Like

i never paired it with the bee. i have obtained the bee only once and it did not take long to find something better. i dont worry about combos that much i just take the best in accordance with what my instincts tell me pairs well with my class and spec. its all instinctual.

1 Like

Bee + CC or DUPH = lots of dead bandits in a short amount of time.

1 Like