VIP Season 3 on now

Just spun the Weaponizer and got a
PREMIUM POISON FASTBLAST +
for delivery in BL3 when it launches, which I guess is cool.
Though I’m already stressing that this means it’ll be low-level, how can I hold it for a while until I get a character to max :slight_smile:
Ah, just checked on the weapons you can buy with points, and there are 3 for BL3 and the description says that they will be delivered as level 10 weapons.
Jakobs pistol, Tedior shottie, and Dahl A.R.
–RoA

1 Like

I want that Fl4K head skin so bad!

3 Likes

Finally decided to spend some points.

BL3%20zakupy%20VIP

6 Likes

I bet that was fun!:grin:

2 Likes

Nice. Im still hoarding mine for keys. I got the bl3 jacobs pistol from my spin today though. Pretty neat!

2 Likes

Me too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So, with all loot reward options now public - what are the best ones to get in people’s opinion? I know Norfleet is a popular choice (due to its power and effort needed to get one in game), but what else?

Since I’m not a farmer, I actually did not see most of these items in game :frowning: , and obviously BL3 guns are somewhat of a mystery.

1 Like

I’ve pulled 2 Norfleets so far. I am a dedicated farmer (farming gear is very Zen-meditation like to me) and the Norfleet was the only Legendary I had never gotten in game, heck I’ve never even come close to beating Hyperios in UVHM/OP, so had to get that.
I also picked up a Hot Mama since I farmed one I didn’t like, so grabbed another. Need to hit my ‘8 weapons obtained’ bonus, have one more left to do. Might pick up the Jakobs pistol for BL3 since I have everything else for BL2 already.
–RoA

1 Like

Norfleet and Harold would be the best if you’re still going in 2.

3 is a grab bag, like you said. Personally… I’m holding out -

Because I think it’s reasonable to assume that you’ll be able to buy BL3 Golden Keys with them at some point. This hasn’t been confirmed in any way, shape or form, but Keys are one of the best ways to break a hard run of bad luck that has you stuck in these games, and I’d prefer to have those available during a fresh playthrough of a blind game than any of the other loot that I could just farm out in their respective games.

Whether or not you want to go that route is up to you though. Obviously a bit of a gamble.

1 Like

How in the world did you have almost 50,000 points??? I’ve used every email/vault/creator code I could find and log in every week for the usual +300 from social media checks and I’ve only gathered about 30,000 in total.

What am I missing?

I got the Daisy Marshall in my weaponizer also! Stoked to use it.

1 Like

You get 500 a pop if someone else uses your reference code to sign up for the program. I think the limit on that is like 25 a week or season. Not sure, I don’t spam it out a lot.

The Borderlands 3 VIP weapons are static locked at lvl 10. You can see it in the info tab wenn you click on them.

1 Like

All Borderlands VIP Codes

Note the “type” column. Some codes weren’t working for me until I realized there were different types of codes.

1 Like

I had 12,5k from invites. Did all the activities since start and used all the codes.

1 Like

I got that too! :grinning:

1 Like

Got an Ogre in the weaponizer, which will be nice for my last playthrough of Commander Lilith before BL3 comes out. I’ve been using my points on the skins and heads. I probably won’t use them but I still want to make sure I have them for some reason.

I agree, and I think it’s also reasonable to assume (based on past behavior) that we’ll get Loyalty reward golden keys if you’ve played (i.e., have a save file for) one of the previous games. Having all 4 (they count Tales) I’m pretty set.

If any of you have not played previous games, I would encourage you to take advantage of Gearbox’s free play weekends to get a save file for that game for future rewards. This weekend (starting Aug 16, 2019) is free play Borderlands on PS4, for example. If you’ve never played go download it at at least start up a character and do some stuff just to have a save file for loyalty rewards.
–RoA

1 Like
1 Like

I just spent the points on it!! Can’t wait to be a master of disguise, those bandits won’t know what hit em!! :smiley:

1 Like

Reviving the thread cuz, like, what’s the deal?
I thought (and said) that I assumed the VIP thing would fade away 3 months or so after launch, but gosh, it’s pretty much cold meat right now.
We do still get the occasional code to gain more points, and activities to watch. But since the rewards haven’t changed in weeks and weeks it’s kinda a pointless exercise. I’ve gotten all the “free” weapons, so nothing to look for there.
The only thing I’m using the site for now is golden keys for Borderlands 1 remaster.
Nudge nudge GB, any way to wake the VIP program up again?
–RoA

1 Like