Voices dropping out

Ugh, the weirdest glitch, and I don’t know how to fix it! Certain voice lines of the playable character have suddenly dropped out. All kill quips, badass quips, loot quips, and reviving a teammate. I noticed it when playing with a family member. He could hear Axton say things, but nothing on my end. I mostly play Krieg, and when I switched over…same thing, making him unusually quiet (still has voice lines for setting himself on fire, buzz axe, stacks…but no kill lines…at all). Firing up on a different xbox had the same thing.

I’m at a loss as to why friends can hear lines, but I can’t…and how the glitch goes from one xbox over to another — it doesn’t appear to be console related. I did have the “EVERY sound lost” glitch pop up a little earlier on the Torgue campaign, but it’s always righted itself. Google is offering nothing. Any help on how to fix this? I miss my quippy characters! :sob:

Oh my gosh, I’m such an idiot…figures I’d figure it out once I post a question! It was…a sound setting. Nothing to see here… :confounded::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: