[W] Roisen's Thorns anointed if possible (edited for TERROR anointments)

double penetrating Roisen’s Thorns (anointed if possible) sought after by myself.

Have, unh, stuff? to trade? Lemmie know if you got one.
Siren/non-class anointment if you got it.

** EDITED **

With the new Terror anointments I am currently looking for a SINGLE shot Roisen’s Thorn with either +terror every 5 seconds over 18 seconds on skill end, or the phasecast sends ghosts to target, or preferably +damage/fire rate. Let me know if you have one, and what you want for it.

I have tons of artifacts atm.

I have this:

• Roisen’s Thorns (corrosive, anointed, +250% weapon damage after phasecast)

Do you have any of these items?

Want

• Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +incendiary damage
  • Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +shock damage
  • Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +corrosive damage
  • Flesh Melter Deathless Artifact (with corrosive or assault rifle damage)
  • Lucian’s Call (fire, anointed, +50% incendiary damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Lucian’s Call (corrosive, anointed, +50% corrosive damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Lucian’s Call (corrosive, anointed, +50% shock damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Faisor (corrosive, anointed, +50% shock damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (fire, x2 modifier, anointed +50% incendiary damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (shock, x2 modifier, anointed +50% shock damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (corrosive, x2 modifier, anointed +50% corrosive damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Gunner Bloodletter Class Mod, +Hyperion crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod, +Vladoff crit damage, +Assault rifle damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod, +Vladoff crit damage, +Sniper damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod, +Dahl crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage

I have a Phasecast 250% one.
LF an anointed Fire Lucians any element bonus mags.

I hate to say it but phasegrasp does nothing for me… as much as i’d like to be able to use it… yeah.

bump

bumpitie bump.

still looking

Just started using this for my Digi Clone, though I’m willing to part with it. I’m after zane & amara gear; clone / drone and phase grab, respectively.

I’m afraid I have better atm.
Thank you though.

Imgur

I assume you’re no longer interested

Sorry I somehow missed your post.
I’m afraid my current one is better.
I am still interested in seeing what is available though in case something is better.

I see a lot of these with Phaseslam…

I’m looking for 120% splash damage or 100% damage mostly
i use grasp not slam

Interested?

sorry, no.

you’re not very clear about what you’re after then, you say double penetrating, anointed siren and that you use phasegrasp… :upside_down_face:

Let me clarify. Sorry for the confusion.
Double or Single does not matter too much.
If double it needs at least an 8 round clip and 1000+ damage
If single it needs at least a 5 round clip and 1300-1400 damage
Looking for anointed for 100% damage or 120% splash.
Preferably splash.

I apologize for not being more specific earlier, but my wants/needs have evolved since I originally posted.

Looking for single shot roisen’s thorns anointed with TERROR phasegrasp shoots the ghostie thingies. Damage/fire rate, or builds terror every 5 seconds for 18 seconds.
Damage/clip size not really an issue.

Edited and bumped.

Bumped. Still looking for single shot roisen’s with terror anointments
show me what you got.