Want to try something new

Hey fellas! I’m a little bit burnt out of this game and I really want to start another character, but considering I’ve done this plenty I’m looking for a little more of a challenge. Perhaps an allegiance run, who knows? All suggestions are welcome:)

2 Likes

Go for some sort of mod like randomizer or something.

2 Likes

Dahlvador aka Salvador Dahli :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

sadly playing on console :confused:

2 Likes

Now that sounds like a challenge :laughing:

3 Likes

I kinda want to channel my inner molmf but…ok then an allegiance 1life is always a fun option

3 Likes

that would be fun but I fear I wouldn’t make it to sanctuary before dying :smile:

3 Likes

It’s not that hard tbh xD…unless you go for maliwan then good luck.

3 Likes

I did start a maliwan krieg with a friend of mine but he never plays anymore :confused:

4 Likes

For real suggestions, I’ll start simple :

• Backdraft / Lifetap Maya
  • Jakobs Assassin or Salvador
  • Hellborn/Bloodsplosion Krieg (no BXR) - perfect for your Maliwan guy
4 Likes

I’ve heard of backdraft maya but have no clue what it is, could you explain?

2 Likes

courtesy of the man @Derch (on a side note such a fun build for mobbing)

5 Likes

seems like fun but seems gear dependant which isn’t really what I’m looking for

2 Likes

Whites only run…now that’s fun.

2 Likes

Sorry - at work - not sure if this duplicates the above :

That is very gear specific, but I have a Maya that uses a fast recharging roid shield (Punchee) and a tesla (Storm Front) : strip shield, Backdraft explodes, melee til dead, Lifetap and Blight Phoenix kicks in, shield recharges ready to repeat. I use a purple Banshee COM. Law and Order works very well with this too. Works nicely at OP2 or so.

3 Likes

Challenging… Yes! Fun… Not really!

My suggestion would be to use gear and setups that one rarely uses. There are plenty of gear out here with weird gimmicks. Even if they’re not considered top gear, they can still be a lot of fun to use.

EDIT: Two silly suggestions and one serious.

Silly #1: Use all of Captain Blade’s gear.
Silly #2: Use gear that talks, and see how long you can stand it.

But seriously… Here’s one that I haven’t done myself in a long time, but I remember it as being a lot of fun. Banshee Maya!

Use a Rough Rider to exploit Fleet, and you’ll be zipping all day long. This particular build uses Thoughtlock, but you can go down the Harmony tree if you prefer that.

3 Likes

Must get back to that - left him in Sawtooth Cauldron at level 48…

@Coined why not try my stupid You Will Die A Lot challenge? Thread should be close by - lowest level to finish NVHM :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Did he finished it?

I suggest Raids. If you are on PS4 I will joined you in some raid action, that is if time zones permitted.

1 Like

Hyperion allegiance Maya (but allow yourself to use Eridian relics)

1 Like

A Hyperion allegiance relic with accuracy boost will negate the initial sway down to a minimum. While a cooldown relic is almost always the best option on Maya, this is one of the setups where you have two very solid options.

1 Like