Was playing Heliophage on Normal as Kleese and died

When I killed Rendain somehow he managed to kill me after he died, being that I was playing solo when I respawned it sent me to the next area and all the loot/items/xp/coins I should have gotten from killing him didn’t come…

I guess this is a bug as killing him and dying isn’t a cool mechanic which should gank you out of your hard earned items…

Well, it sends everyone to another area regardless if you die or not once Rendain goes down. There isn’t a load of loot to get either way. The best I ever got was a few coins and I think maybe I got a common loot pack once. Also, XP doesn’t matter because the mission is over at that point and you should already be at level 10. His minions might have gotten a last shot or two off on you which could have killed you. You didn’t lose anything in all honesty. Now, if it didn’t give you any mission rewards AFTER the mission was completed… that would be an issue.

as far as loot goes the only stuff I got was the three items I picked up during the mission…

1 Like

heliophage doesn’t give much, but most of the drops are from the other bosses.

There are 2 Legendary drops from Rendain himself, the only one I have is the Heliophagic Goggles… Better Crit and a blind on crit melee hit every 10 seconds… The other I have yet to get…