We need more badasses

I’m not happy with the percentage of badass spawns in the game. I suggest they remove all normal mobs and replace them with badasses especially those with rocket launchers. Heck let them gunzerk with two rocket launchers. That would help us see better.

3 Likes

I suspect you’re being sarcastic, but if not… personally, I often find that far more badasses spawn than what I want to deal with. Particularly when I’m playing solo through the low levels.

There need to be more dual rocket-launcher-wielding God-liaths that ride on top of each other for a never-ending assault of bullshi-, er, I mean fun

1 Like

F*°K YEA!!.. MR. TORGUE BELIEVES IN YOU!! JUST MAKE SURE THAT THERE USING F°°KING TORGUE ROCKET LAUNCHERS!!
THAT IDEA IS TOTALLY F°°ING AWESOME!!.. MORE EXPLOSIONS!!
TO REWARD YOU FOR YOUR BADASSERY A WILL NOW DO THIS SICK ASS MOUTH GUITAR SOLO!!
MAOW - NOOW - OWW - NAOW - NAOWWWWW

2 Likes

Yeah I’m being sarcastic but for real. Like one or two at a time would do but freaking 5 all spamming their darn rockets launchers. What will we do when we get super badasses in the mix?

yes give us a slider to amp visual pollution please gearbox! i am not satisfied with current eye strain level we need to buff this asap.

I want the raid boss to be a suped-up Anointed Militant with as much health as Vorac and immunity to all elements please Gearbox give me this much

2 Likes

do not forget that he should not have crit spots.

It’s the stomach… Not the abs you have to hit the inside but they’re there

We need like a fourth health bar which can only be depleted by shooting very tiny weak points on their back then we can deal with the shield and armor after.

1 Like

He should also regenerate health during his invincibility phases, that’ll definitely increase the fun factor.

1 Like

Come on now that’s WAT too easy…
I say a return of “Master Gee The Invincble” mobs of him with never ending rocket spam…
Now your talking “FUN”…

but they have to be annointed with that shield in front