Weapon Manufacturer achievement question

Is there anyway to tell on xbox which packages you have already gotten ? In achievements it just gives a percentage :confused:

I don’t know of any ways to know which one you already got.

1 Like

thanks for the reply

1 Like

Problem solved. I just through on what I figured was my least used weapon (Tediore) and went ham in proving grounds and luck boxed my final package .

1 Like

You figured out which gun but for those who come in looking for an answer, there is another way that may help. On your map menu hit the button that takes you to the galaxy view. Scroll over to challenges. Then look through the weapon kill challenges. If any are under 100 kills for a manufacturer, then I would start with that manufacturer. It isn’t a perfect solution either but may be a better option than just using random manufacturer guns until you get lucky and stumble on the one you needed the achievement for.

4 Likes

Agreed ^
If you go to the challenges, some manufacturers have challenges that can be used to work it out - COV has one challenge for number of enemies killed with overheated and another for enemies killed while not overheated, for example - if you add them together.
Either way, it would be good it the game gave you a stat somewhere that said how close you were.
I also wish you had a chance of a legendary from that manufacturer, every 10th package, or something, but that’s just wishful thinking. =]

2 Likes

It’s something I would like for many achievements. (Or trophies as I’m on PS4.) But honestly they’re not that hard to figure out. Should had remembered the challenges list though.

It’s not the first time someone ask. I remember asking myself the same question and my wife was in that situation not a week ago. Every time people figure it quite easily.

2 Likes

Those challenges are next on my list so I guess I would of got it eventually :slight_smile: well I actually have 1 achievement left but I need a buddy to win a duel lol thanks for the reply !