Wedding Invitation only at 53.... forever?

Dear Gearbox,

Thank you for this wonderful addition to the game. I personally just don’t use snipers … and I know very few folks who actually use snipers. With this addition, I and many others will. It’s that simple.

And I know you want to make this “special.”

But I’d like to make a formal request that you consider making the weapon a world drop in the next DLC. And also tying it to a boss as a dedicated drop.

Next level cap will probably invalidate the piece and that would be a shame. Also there may be literally millions of fans who will be unable to participate this week…I mean…life…

Finally, new players that join the game when Steam becomes available will not have a chance at this item. Which is just a ton of fun!

Please consider this for the future.

Respectfully yours,
John, the forever grateful fanboy

My guess/hope is that every year, at the appropriate time of year, we’ll get another shot at seasonal event loot.

1 Like

I think it would be neat if the two items were added as designated drops to someone as part of the patch to enable the forth-coming DLC. And to be clear, I’m not suggesting that they should be DLC items. There will obviously need to be a patch added to the main game for it, however, and I’m sure GBX already have a number of other things they want to get in that.

That would help…

But if you have a hit…ride it…

Make the next seasonal loot something even more new and wonderful .

Everybody wins…

Kinda like the 3rd grade rec basketball league…

EVERYBODY gets a Trophy :grin:

A great idea but the practical issue/limit is probably $$. So though we the players get it for free it cost money to produce and thus cannot be produced indefinitely.:frowning:

If they add it to the loot pool they can’t try and talk you in to playing right now.
The idea is to make you feel like you’re going to miss out on something.

It would be awesome if they added those weapons to the loot pool, but they probably won’t because it undermines the events. No reason to play the event if you can just get the gun again later. They’ll probably wait a year and market the next Valentine’s event for people who want a higher level. “Remember that awesome gun? Want one that works again?”
On the bright side the gun being stuck at level 53 means you aren’t missing much if you don’t get it.

Good thoughts except announce nothing NOW… just announce it as part of the upcoming DLC patches…fixes…or even a future event after that.

Best of both worlds…”special “ and practical.

Make fans happy!

What a concept!

But you are right @studdugie …it may ultimately be a “money thing”

As…in the end…everything is…

DON’T CARE. It’s not MY money! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

GB…please consider this!