Weird Issue With My Night Hawkin

I have a Night Hawkin that has a x3 bullet modifier on it. sometimes though the x3 disappears. Is this a known bug?

1 Like

That’s just how the night hawkin behaves. Most believe it has something to do with the day night cycle, but I don’t think anyone has put their finger on it.

2 Likes

That is not a bug, that is simply a feature of the night hawkin. For half of the in-game day starting at 18:00 hours (you can find the time in the photo menu under one of the options or by seeing Moze’s watch) the night hawkin will be incendiary and have x3 pellets, for the rest of the day it is x1 pellets and cryo dmg.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Moze’s watch has been broke (on Xbox at least) since the last hot fix, she never knows what time it is anymore.

Pretty sure the thread @GrzesPL posted explains that there is no difference between x3 and not x3. It’s just a weird weapon. Boss AF though, but weird lol

Edit: yeah that dude did a pretty extensive testing and the x3 does not matter at all. Your night hawkin is still fine.

2 Likes

I stand corrected. Now that’s some data there. Thanks.

1 Like

Weird. It still works on PC. Note that there are some areas where it won’t work by design, e.g., Heck.

It just flashes odd things now, but definitely not the time like it used to, no clue why.