Weird Little Tips

Anyone have little things you do that help? For example, jumping at the end of an accelerators buff so the momentum let’s you keep the buff for a while. Any strange microtips?

2 Likes

Ooh, when you have a supply station near a capture point, you can walk in between them for more exp instead of just standing next to the station. Walk just to the edge of the supply stations aoe and then back to the capture pad for like 3 seconds to getc an extra few exp

4 Likes

Le Bomb

At times everything in Advanced Story mode is tossing bombs at you.
On the first part of Helio it can be pretty twisted as it is on the first part of Void’s Edge and The Sentinel.

Rather than have your team taken out by a hail of flying bombs…
Get someone into the crowd to break it up. Someone that is easy to revive, not Toby or Kleese!
This gives the team enough time to take out the bomb tossers and revive you.

Teleporting to base when near a supply station. Yeah, this sounds counter-productive, but if you’re being chased they’ll keep coming if you run and if you stop they’ll kill you, if you stop at a supply station however often they’ll just leave you alone but sometimes they’ll engage, and often when they engage they’ll target the supply station oblivious to the fact that you’re about to safely teleport home and reset. Knowing their position gives you a big advantage too, you know where you left them and you can begin scouting them out as they’re likely doing the same in anticipation of your return. Then it’s like watching Enemy at the Gates, except you’re playing it not watching it. Bonus points if you’re Marquis.

1 Like

Interesting. I wouldn’t have thought of precise sacrifice

Yes, I love this. Almost necessary with a Pendles

One weird trick to keep Cthulhu from devouring your soul.

Easy. Make a fake Cthulu to distract it but then they fall in loooove (jean-ralphio voice)

1 Like

@epicender584

Jean-Ralphio!!!

Looooooove Parks & Rec!

1 Like

I just finished like my eighth watchthrough lol

1 Like

There are exactly eight dirty jokes i could make about this threads’ title… I won’t though
-looks around for moderators-
But i could…
The main one involves Boldur…

3 Likes

I… hadn’t realized, although my writing is rather unfortunate. Leaving it for posterity.

1 Like

Oh sweet summer child. You must not know me very well :joy:

9 Likes

AHH!! Back! Back i say!
-pulls out mister bottle and squirts it at @Kitty_Jo-

3 Likes

But but…I like making dirty jokes out of everything too! Im telling on you, meaniehead.
-Shakes fur. Runs away-

5 Likes

Oh… I thought you were here to drag me to some dark, damp warehouse in the middle of nowhere and… re-educate me.

Sadly, the jokes i had in mind are just a bit TOO ribald for you, or any other mod, to let slide. ESPECIALLY the one with Boldur.

3 Likes

Well that was certainly an interaction

2 Likes

2 Likes

You, Sir, are incredibly… RIBALD. (Courage the Cowardly Dog reference)

Montana: ~ I’ve been bad, I deserve some of that, please?