Welcome to the Gearbox Community Badass Category!

Gearbox Community Badass is a new feature we’re trying out as a way to recognize members of the Gearbox Community for their creative efforts – be they cosplays, artwork, community events, guides, or any other means of letting their Gearbox flag fly! Each week, we’ll spotlight one (or more) of our awesome community members and the cool things they’re doing.

Anyone is eligible to be a featured community badass, so being a member of the forums isn’t required (although it helps since this is where our badasses will be featured!) Additionally, every featured Badass will receive a “Legendary” forum badge, so it’ll be hard to enjoy your flair without a forum account, right?!

Please note that while each week’s Community Badass will be selected by forum staff, nominations are welcome and will be taken into account. If you’d like to nominate someone to be a Gearbox Community Badass, just PM @JoeKGBX with your nomination!

https://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/uploads/short-url/efibRNEOaOmE5cW6JE8JiHVYTPr.jpg

7 Likes

Great idea to pin this!

1 Like

Without an account where could you use the badge!
:wink:
So, the moral of this story is: Always have a forums.gearboxsoftware.com account! :wink:

Exactly! :smiley:

1 Like

Can you nominate yourself? :wink: :wink: Wink Wink.

1 Like

Yes you can. That’s what Blutfatal did.

3 Likes

Why? o.o

He did? I know I mentioned him to Joe, but I didn’t know he tooted his own horn. That shouldn’t surprise me though.

1 Like

Well…allegedly

Hey, @JoeKGBX, we haven’t had one of these for 29 or so days, what happened? :wink:

1 Like

Hey! I’m glad you asked.

CBA will be returning very shortly. Most of the delay has just been the holidays and getting caught up on everything. Never fear – more CBAs incoming!

2 Likes

That’s good! :wink:

1 Like

I can’t help but ask: what was the rest? General Gearbox Hard work probably! :wink:

3 posts were split to a new topic: Non-sequitur requests for assistance

This is certainly not the appropriate place to be asking that

Hey @JoeKGBX, may I ask who this guy is with the badass badge but never got his own topic?
jjand302 or something

Aahh I’m bad with necros

He definitely has a Badass thread.

1 Like

I can’t believe Blutfatal nominated himself! That dude is the antihero of the page. All of his guides, tips, and videos, he’s a softy at heart but never far from pissing someone off with blunt opinion. It’s made me laugh far more than once.

2 Likes

Oh thanks, didn’t say in new topics…

Damn, I even posted in it before :stuck_out_tongue: My mind isn’t the most useful thing today

1 Like