Welp, I've breached the 1 hour-long queue

Do I win something?

The fun part is, most games ends before the 10 minutes mark since people surrender so fast.

I honestly wish this problem will be fixed, but I’m realistic. My hopes for this game is wavering.

2 Likes

Never waited more than a couple of minutes. Some have said that they think the queue gets “stuck” at times. You might try leaving and rejoining.

1 Like

If you are waiting for more than a few mins, leave and try again.

It was exceptionally slow for me earlier too…

Past couple of days queues have appeared slower for me…
Despite refreshing, the minutes can just tick by sometimes, like it’s not going anywhere, or can’t find anyone…

And lately being matched with the same people too…
Either having them matched on my team, then switched to the VS team, so we end up being familiar with tactics/which character they will likely choose…
Getting very familiar with people’s screen names…

Surely the numbers of people playing aren’t dwindling that much already?
Or everyone is making premade teams of 5, so the randoms have less people to be matched with…

Very curious indeed!

1 Like

The thing is, It’s not like nothing was going on. I kept being put into a team, and waited until one of them decided to leave.

I was expecting a game, but it never came, people left and got replaced and we never found one in the end.

1 Like

Looks like you may have hit the spot when the update was rolling out. Hopefully things will be greatly improved when you try again (in many respects!)

Have also experienced this…

Seems more frequent the slower the queue, as players will leave matchmaking or refresh their queue (because they think it’s broken/frozen, as suggested above), so it continuously searches for replacements…
More so with the delay of finding the VS team, people won’t patiently wait… Especially when it says the wait time is ‘short’…
So they leave/refresh again, and the cycle continues…
Or it’s constantly refreshed by players leaving due to judgments on command rank (that players CR is too high, that players CR is too low)…

I persist, and hope I’m rewarded with a win…
Or switch to solo storymode (or another game entirely, sorry Battleborn) if my patience wears too thin, haha.

Going to give this a bump… Tonight has been mayhem looking for a group… I usually spend 2 and a half, maybe three hours a night on BB and tonight I’ve been queued for about 45-50 mins… The queue times for tonight we’re just slooooow, what’s going on?? seriously it can not be that nobody is on at that time, nobody is trying to play the mission or game mode at all? :frowning: sad times, hopefully it gets sorted

I think it may just be a lack of players to be matched with. Overwatch did just come out. So…

Yup, bet things get better over the next few days.