What are lines of hw1 music for levels

Hello, it’s me TKT.

Am doing conversions of single player levels of homeworld 1 to multiplayer, everything goes ok with it. well the question is how its called the music lines of Homeworld 1 songs. in MissionBoy SE one can use some of the songs than uses homeworld 2. what a i’ll found interesting is than now there two songs. previous to combat and in combat songs, when the stuff are in calm, the normal, now when there a battle, dont matter the furiosity of the battle a battle song triggers. found cool that functionality but am searching how are called the hw1 songs for remastered

in level files the line than triggers the music is this
Data:sound/music/Ambient/amb_01

¿How are called the amb and battle music of homeworld 1 remastered?

Thanks

1 Like

Another good thing is now is than now there no need to add a planet and a moon, like in classical, the planet and moon was considered in a object, now in remastered the planet and moon is part of the background. but still confused what are music lines than triggers homeworld 1 music. ill have the space dust of the mission 16, adding asteroids via Missionboy SE

setDefaultMusic("Data:sound/music/AMBIENT/AMB_02")
setBattleMusic("Data:sound/music/STAGING/STAGING_01")
2 Likes

I’ll check them to hear them if they are homeworld 1 songs for the maps, checked, that two are hw2 songs, the singleplayer campaign there homeworld 1 songs, ill been looking in the level file of mission of the campaign of hw1. strange, there no line than make reference of a music.