What are some of your favorite movie quotes?

I was just scrolling through the forums when for some random ass reason Monty Python and the Holy Grail popped into my mind. I wanted to post it somewhere and then realized we NEED a movie quote thread!

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

There I have said it. Share yours with all of us!

Blazing Saddles:

Damnit! Somebody’s gotta go back an’ get a sh*t-load a’ dimes!

3 Likes

Jingle all the way:

PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN!

2 Likes

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND (Scarface)
HELLO BOYS, I’M BAAAAAAACK!!! (Independence Day)

1 Like

Zulu

“You’re all going to die, diieeee”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKK3mGalBt8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

‘I’d rather be nothing’

-Bishop, Alien 3.
Hate the move apart from that one scene.

Jaws

"You’re gonna need a bigger boat "

duhna duhna duhna duhna duhna duhna duhnaduhnaduhnaduhnaduhnaduhna :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gciFoEbOA8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

2 Likes

Predator and Tombstone, in their entirety.

The Italian Job

“You’re only supposed to blow the bloody doors off”

Laurel and Hardy

“That’s another fine mess you got me in to”

Head for the Chopper!

Christmas Vacation:
Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I’d like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey ■■■■ he is! Hallelujah! Holy ■■■■! Where’s the Tylenol?

2 Likes

Big Brother: [voice-over from the still image on the telescreen] NOW WE CAN SEE YOU! Clasp your hands behind your heads! Stand out in the middle of the room! Stand back to back. Do NOT touch one another!
Winston Smith: [Winston and Julia immediately comply, and then hear the sound of helicopters approaching] The house is surrounded…
Big Brother: [voice] THE HOUSE IS SURROUNDED!
Julia: [to Winston] I suppose we may as well say goodbye…
Big Brother: [voice] YOU MAY AS WELL SAY GOODBYE! While we’re on the subject, here comes a candle to light you to bed, here comes a chopper to chop off your head!

A no brainer since I really like the book and the movie.

1 Like

Also, forgot about this. One of my favorite quotes ever, in anything:

"I’d like to share a revelation that I’ve had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you’re not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not.
You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area.

There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is?

A virus.

Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You’re a plague and we are the cure." - Agent Smith, The Matrix

3 Likes

“What we’ve got here is a failure to communicate”

I’ve got soo many uses for this in another place.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Lake Placid.

“If I had a dick this is where I’d tell you to suck it”

There’s just so many one line sarcastic lines in this film so I’m putting up the whole film and going to watch it now.

1 Like

no so much of a quote but such a great Prologue

2 Likes