What are the odds of orange weapons?

(Dontgdown2) #1

What are the odds of legendary weapon drops from common enemy’s? In BR2 I got a legendary gun from a common enemy (skag), is it the same in BR2 TPS.

(Poorly drawn Starlord) #2

The odds are EXTREMLY low, but im sure its possible in TPS.

In Bl2 I got a Slagga from a level 8 Psycho and another Slagga from a level 58 Skagpile in DLC4

(Smooshmanvaldez) #3

I got a fatale from a badass in uvhm, so yes you can get legendaries from non bosses.

(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW) #4

it should be the same 1:10000 chance of a world drop.

(Oeeshik) #5

You are better using the grinder to be honest, much easier to farm if you are on PC

(Geotpf) #6

Or from vendors. Or from enemies that have a Legendary as their designated drop.

(Oeeshik) #7

Yeah, the 3rd option though is still considered farming though, which isn’t what TPS is strong for. But there is Excalibastard.

(Kritchie2023) #8

Low, but I’m almost positive they are higher than they were in BL2. First kraggon I killed in UVHM dropped a Celestial Class mod. After playing the game for the first 8 hours, I killed a Swagman (I think he qualifies as a badass) on normal and he dropped a bonus package. I shot a rock chunk and out popped a Hammer Buster II.

Drop rates from bosses are slightly lower, but every other method of obtaining loot is higher.