What are we playing until then?

B1 and B2, a bit of Fallout 4, some Destiny 2, and maybe Rage 2. Still on the fence about Rage 2.

1 Like

Been playing some Tales from the borderlands to get caught up with all the Rhys stuff.

1 Like

Mortal Kombat 11
World War Z

Rage 2 when it drops and I’ll set in time to finish my play throughs of BL:TPS and BL2 (did BL1 a few weeks ago).

1 Like

Might finally finish Divinity: Original Sin 2 and maybe RE4 for the XBox One… ah who am I kidding? BL2 is going back into the XBox One shortly…

Probably one of these: Forza Horizon 4, BL2 /w Reborn, ROR2, Ravenfield. Oh, and, maybe, will try to finish Dark Souls 3 (Pontiff is waiting to chop my confidence off).

Will try and finish up Borderlands 2 and the Pre-sequel on my computer. Bought the former years ago and never finished it. I also will play some games on my PlayStation if I can.

2 Likes

Fate/Extella Link and Borderlands 2 till the game comes out.

1 Like

Hmm stuff playing now…
Final Fantasy XIV
Diablo 3
Payday 2
Borderlands GoTY, 2, TPS
Fallout 76
Starlink
Super Smash Bro’s Ultimate
Monster Hunter World
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
MechWarrior Online
Warframe
Skyrim (Not appropriate for people under the age of 700 edition. I got bored and installed lots of mods that weren’t allowed on Nexus)
Elderscrolls Online (I’ll get back to it at some point and probably roll a new character again after not remembering what I was doing before)

Things coming up I may buy
MechWarrior 5
Rage 2
Dragon Quest Builders 2
Pokémon Sword and Shield (If Epic doesn’t get their crap together before Sept I’ll wait for steam)
Cyberpunk 2077 (I cant recall an actual release date but they were thinking 2020 at some point. If I end up waiting for steam release and this comes out first it goes on this list)

Honorable mentions
Outerworlds (Epic exclusive. See previous epic comment.)

So yeah I play a lot of stuff and at times play multiple games at the same time on different screens or platforms. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

AC Odyssey and then Bloodstained Ritual of the Night

Currently playing Borderlands 2, Katana Zero and Cuphead. I’ve also been meaning to play Banner Saga Trilogy, but haven’t.

1 Like

Not much but when i play then Risk of Rain 2. Its a surprising game for cheap money.
The start is kinda confusing but once you know what to do and how the game works, it gets pretty crazy.
That is also a recommendation from me for you.

1 Like

Oh alot of BL2 Gaige and DeathTrap. I liked Axton and played him first but now I prefer Gaige & DT

1 Like

PathOfExile

warsnooze when i can be azzed to play that sleepy game. great movement system. nothing to really use it on.

1 Like

The new DLC of course \o/

1 Like

Right now I am taking a Commando from Lv 1 to 72, just got to Tundra Express on TVHM.

Then, later this month I’ll play Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled. I hope it’ll still have the same drive the original had (pun intended).

I still have to finish Persona 5, so I might get some time out of it as well.

And obviously there is the upcoming DLC for BL2 (a rumour, but there is just too much Proof Out there).

I guess I won’t be bored xD

1 Like

Trying to get back into Pokemon, but Pandora beckons.

1 Like

GOG handed out Obduction for free a few days ago. Way back in the day I loved the Myst series and have wanted to give Obd a try and so…

And obviously the new DLC as soon as it’s available.

1 Like

Dragon Quest 11.

And Craw.

Lots of Craw.

1 Like

Right now alot of Presequel. Trying to clean up some achievements

1 Like

Maybe a bit of Fallout 4 or Persona 5

Would love to download the Wipeout Omega Collection, but unfortunately my internet is dead right now (except the phone), so I might miss out on my PS Plus games this month if my provider doesn’t help me quickly.

1 Like