What Are You Thankful For?

Playing on Thanksgiving, I had an adventure to be thankful for so I thought I’d share. Feel free to do the same.

I was in the Eridium Blight looking for an OP8 Badda Boom and after the 2nd try, I was struck down from the sky. Looking upward to try and get my second wind, I thought I saw it, but it couldn’t have been, never seen one before. But then, darkness.
Respawning, I hurried back, scanning the sky as I drove. It was ugly, but it was there. A Tubby Rakk! Without too much trouble, the bounty was mine. The COM and The Stalker were nice, and I was happy. Time to move on.

Later, in Sawtooth Cauldron, I’m helping the goliath try to escape Pandora. Clearing my way to the elevator, it doesn’t look good. I hit my knees, fighting the black. The Badda Boom swings to the ready. It’s a Marauder, no sweat…wait, what is that? Rockets, gogogogogogo…but it’s not enough and the darkness claims me again (It’s OP8, you know how it is). Hyperion grants another chance, and I sprint back. I brought Krieg’s hottest flames as I searched, but he was gone. All of the Cauldron burned, but he was gone. I saw the Tubby Midget…I know I did, but he was gone. I messed up the video capture on my PS4 cause I was so pissed at myself, but I’m still thankful. At least I saw it, at least once.

3 Likes

Nice adventure Cheech855, I have encountered Tubby Midgets before, but have never seen a Tubby Rakk, I think they are a really rare spawn. Some people say the Wildlife Exploitation Preserve is a good place to see one, so yeah, you should feel honoured especially as it was your Thanksgiving day!! :+1:

2 Likes