What build have you had the most fun with recently?

I’m gonna have to say Phaseslam Amara with the Frozen Heart ASA and 300/90 melee weapons. Freeze, slam, punch, punch, punch!

3 Likes

Try snowshoeshield

1 Like

Two builds that both use the frozen heart,the Amara slam one has been alot of fun and a frozen Fl4k build that i ran with a friend who runs a gamma build and had a blast when he would put his gamma into action grouping everyone up only to have myself run up close and freeze everyone and laughed the whole time we played.

1 Like

I’v tried a version of a phaseslam build using the green and red tree. It’s doing good work. Put a vid in the vid section. It’s a little bit different to yours I think.

1 Like

Rocketeer Moze - It feels good having a giant mech picking enemies off while I clean up any enemies that Auto Bear can’t reach

2 Likes

Rakk Attack Fl4k. Fl4k was my first character but got annoyed with pet and after playing Amara never went back. Been having a lot of fun with Fl4k in it’s current state now and pets aren’t as annoying as I remember them.

Also, leveling up Zane for the first time. Definitely a different VH experience playing with 2 AS and no grenades so that has been fun.

1 Like

I pimped out Fl4k’s pooch. Made him a good team player. That was fun. Until my team stopped playing.

Then I played solo as Zane with a Flash Freeze build. That was kinda fun for a while. Then I got tired of using a controller. And since I’d be ok with dropping the game entirely and never playing it again; there’s no way in hell I’m buying it again on PC.

None of my friends want to play it. They were the only reason I got it on console and put up with using a controller in the first place, and playing solo without Keyboard and Mouse Support is no fun. So… :woman_shrugging: Yeah, Zane’s Flash Freeze build was fun.

1 Like

To sum it up:

^ it’s the main reason why I decided to go with Moze in the first place even before any further details about the VHs were revealed and I’m happy to see that it’s now finally able to keep up with gun based meta builds (as it should be).

5 Likes

+1 on IB, never really could get Moze to feel right. Loving her now

1 Like

I would but I don’t care for sliding into people and the base stats on the Frozen Heart are superior. The action skill start anointment makes the Frozen Heart really good as whenever you trigger your action skill everything within reach will freeze, which also provides a significant melee boost after the skill ends.
5efc6f3a73f8c0535c75106b_Frozen Heart (BL3)

1 Like

It’s nice to see Bear receiving love at last. All along Moze has struggled, that patch threw her a major bone.

U can use slam.and repeatedly use snowshoe shield
Its all bout parts. Rockets/etc get ur melee damage on top of everything n weird stuff happens with artifarts

Rocketeer with full HP and TD
Finally being able to use that capstone and teaming up with iron bear is more fun than sprinting into enemies faces to not die all the time

1 Like

kill skill jacobs executor

3 Likes

Seconded (though I’m not always using Jakobs, it depends mostly on the windup / accuracy spread for other vendors).

When I want easy mode, I walk around with an Anarchy, but now I’m L60 with Zane (and finally not crashing every single session) I’m going to start experimenting with builds again.

1 Like

150/50 Fade-Away Fl4k…

Survivability sucks but I like that…it feels like I’m playing Doom…kinda forces me to play smarter

1 Like

I too like to live dangerously.

That build wrecks house, but squishy isn’t even the right word.

1 Like

You mean, you don’t like dying in 2 seconds in literally EVERY fight??? So much fun :skull:

1 Like

URad with Fade Away is risky business my friend. Not sure if FL4K or FL4K’s enemies die faster.