I’ve posted this on the subreddit as well. I’m interested in what you guys have in mind here in the forums.
Curious what you guys think needs some tweaking in the game without costing Gearbox too much time and people (since they’ve moved on and abandoned development). We’ve already come to accept that this game will never see a resurgence in playerbase again, so I just want a little something for us who are choosing to stay.
Since I mainly play PvE, here’s what I want, personally:
- Increased Drop Rate from Bosses
- Remove sub-optimal drops, every gear drop will be the “best” version within all rarities.
- For example, “Duelist Glove” will no longer drop with less than +9.10% Attack Damage
- Reduce experience needed to achieve Level 10 within Story Missions.
- Better alternative: increase “Helix” drop rates in common lootable containers.
- This one’s a bit of farfetch, but I want Advanced Boss drops to be able to drop from Normal Bosses, and vice versa. There simply are maps that are too hard to solo on advanced, at least for me. With the number of players we have, majority of them playing PvP, it’s nigh impossible to find someone to queue with for Advanced missions (let alone someone who’s aptly geared for it).
All of these can be achieved by tweaking some numbers and rearranging a few tables. Correct me if I’m wrong, but it shouldn’t take a lot of effort. I’m sure you guys have a lot to wish for in terms of PvP balance, but again, try to think of something that maybe 1-3 of their engineers can do within a day or two.