What cheap things do you do that you feel bad about buuuut not really

• Montana - Number 1 has to be body blocking enemies with Montana after stunning them, most people get so salty they quit after that (I actually do kinda feel bat about that one :smiling_imp:)
    - Glitching his Lumberjack Dash while jumping off a ledge to go ZOOMING across the map, usually done to get the first shards
  • Ambra - Using Solar wind while running so I can glitch into my main siphon attack while running after an enemy XD (That should probably be patched)
  • Marquis - taking total advantage of the aim assist and quickscoping
  • Kleese - stacking my rifts around a KU’s heal stations so my rifts take the damage from incoming fire, though this is more of a tactic I guess
  • Isic - If we are down to our last sentry I’ll slip away and backdoor theirs from the ledge. I dont want to hear the hate, Nove literally yells at you about your sentry being damaged.
  • Miko - Playing an agressive attack speed and reload speed Miko build because NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
5 Likes

Nothing cheap about that imo, completely valid strategy.

I was livid this wasn’t fixed in the Winter Update. I’ve had conversations with the devs about it so I know they’re aware of it, they just weren’t able to pinpoint it prior to the Winter Update release. Hopefully they’re finally able to fix this one for the next update. Once I learned how to replicate it consistently I stopped doing it intentionally. Still, it’s such a natural progression to trigger the glitch that I find myself doing it at times.

The cheapest thing I do is I occasionally play Galilea, Beatrix, or Boldur knowing fully well they’re broken. I used the Lorrian Skill Spike on Orendi for like a week, basically felt like I was cheating so I ditched it. Same goes for Toby and his lore legendary.

2 Likes

Miko stun, then gail stun, then gail pull, that sucks if your going against it.

1 Like

Only thing that fits in here is that people kept telling me that I’m cheating when I jump up at mid thralls on Overgrowth, take out the thumper and stinger and then holotwin away back to my team.

Never felt bad about doing it and I’m more surprised about how often that had worked and the other 4 in my team could push a full minion wave + elite bot in while every enemy tried to chase me …

Played too many low Elo games when I was more active in public PvP …

1 Like

I used to pick Gali sometimes because she’s the only female tank

2 Likes

Push players of the cliff while they atempt to hire the thrall devastators in Overgrowth.

4 Likes

Playing phoebe in public matches

4 Likes

Playing Orendi in public matches

6 Likes

Playing Deande in public matches.

10 Likes

Playing Beatrix in public matches. (Just had to throw that out there).

8 Likes

Fighting the solo queueing Pendles players out there.

3 Likes

Playing Kid Ultra as a secondary dps :slight_smile:

Being a part of any hard CC chain.

8 Likes

Lumberjack Dashing someone coming out of a Kelvin stun makes me feel so bad

Then you should see this CC chain me, @blainebrossart1 and @Nemosis327 pumped out a while back;

3 Likes

It’s Bolder so its a valid excuse in this case hahaha

3 Likes

Sad thing is, if the Boldur reacted quite quickly, there was a small chance he could have survived :joy:

2 Likes

That was a necessary evil. Do not feel bad.

3 Likes

As icing on the cake, he was running Bola’s - Symb. :sweat_smile: He ended up going 6-10 that game.

6 Likes

Proceeding to be even more merciless if someone one the enemy team leaves.

I know, I know, I’m not helping… :slight_frown: