- Montana - Number 1 has to be body blocking enemies with Montana after stunning them, most people get so salty they quit after that (I actually do kinda feel bat about that one )
- Glitching his Lumberjack Dash while jumping off a ledge to go ZOOMING across the map, usually done to get the first shards
- Ambra - Using Solar wind while running so I can glitch into my main siphon attack while running after an enemy XD (That should probably be patched)
- Marquis - taking total advantage of the aim assist and quickscoping
- Kleese - stacking my rifts around a KU’s heal stations so my rifts take the damage from incoming fire, though this is more of a tactic I guess
- Isic - If we are down to our last sentry I’ll slip away and backdoor theirs from the ledge. I dont want to hear the hate, Nove literally yells at you about your sentry being damaged.
- Miko - Playing an agressive attack speed and reload speed Miko build because NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
Nothing cheap about that imo, completely valid strategy.
I was livid this wasn’t fixed in the Winter Update. I’ve had conversations with the devs about it so I know they’re aware of it, they just weren’t able to pinpoint it prior to the Winter Update release. Hopefully they’re finally able to fix this one for the next update. Once I learned how to replicate it consistently I stopped doing it intentionally. Still, it’s such a natural progression to trigger the glitch that I find myself doing it at times.
The cheapest thing I do is I occasionally play Galilea, Beatrix, or Boldur knowing fully well they’re broken. I used the Lorrian Skill Spike on Orendi for like a week, basically felt like I was cheating so I ditched it. Same goes for Toby and his lore legendary.
Miko stun, then gail stun, then gail pull, that sucks if your going against it.
Only thing that fits in here is that people kept telling me that I’m cheating when I jump up at mid thralls on Overgrowth, take out the thumper and stinger and then holotwin away back to my team.
Never felt bad about doing it and I’m more surprised about how often that had worked and the other 4 in my team could push a full minion wave + elite bot in while every enemy tried to chase me …
Played too many low Elo games when I was more active in public PvP …
I used to pick Gali sometimes because she’s the only female tank
Push players of the cliff while they atempt to hire the thrall devastators in Overgrowth.
Playing phoebe in public matches
Playing Orendi in public matches
Playing Deande in public matches.
Playing Beatrix in public matches. (Just had to throw that out there).
Fighting the solo queueing Pendles players out there.
Playing Kid Ultra as a secondary dps
Being a part of any hard CC chain.
Lumberjack Dashing someone coming out of a Kelvin stun makes me feel so bad
It’s Bolder so its a valid excuse in this case hahaha
Sad thing is, if the Boldur reacted quite quickly, there was a small chance he could have survived
That was a necessary evil. Do not feel bad.
As icing on the cake, he was running Bola’s - Symb. He ended up going 6-10 that game.
Proceeding to be even more merciless if someone one the enemy team leaves.
I know, I know, I’m not helping…