What did you do in BL1 during your most recent session?

Damn, I can’t stay away for 7 hours…

1 Like

Good luck with this one!

1 Like

Show me all the juicy low levels. You’re gonna need a few

1 Like

3 Likes

Took you to lvl 69 to get that many crits ??? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
–RoA

3 Likes

Not used snipers much with this Lil, pistols only she is. And this is my “Hyperion guns only” toon, so when I found that gorgeous mat2 Lance I though let’s test ride it. Very cool rifle indeed!

3 Likes

Raban Siren 1Life SMG Only PT1 Xbox
Yes I in fact did put Borderlands 3 aside and start up another new Siren…
Got her to lvl 10 in an hour and just went in to Tartarus Station to do my typical opening of the Gift Shop. Embarrassed to say I went into FFYL once in the Seeds of yer pants mission, I let myself get cornered by 8 skags and went down. Right back up of course, but still, that wipes out the one FFYL I grant myself during PT1…
All for tonight.
–RoA

You still did not die, so whats the problem?

Just an additional challenge for myself. I should not take a knee in PT1, so I penalize myself for it. I just decided on this rule for myself ,since 1Lifing PT1 is pretty simple after so many runs. It’s not set in stone, I’ll see how it goes this run.
My last run I went into FFYL twice across PT1 and 2, so I’m using that as my example.
We’ll see.
–RoA

2 Likes

3 Likes

So I thought I was crazy the first two times I saw it, but I just saw a low HP Armored Crab Worm just LEAP at me like one of the small Maggots.

Has anybody seen this before, first time for me.
Tried to grab a screenshot of it happening but other minions were being ■■■■■■■■.

2 Likes

It only happened when it was low hp? No Ive never seen that one.

The other Armored Worms at full or good HP weren’t doing it, and this is my first time leaving a big guy at low HP, so I figure that’s the trigger.

1 Like

I’ll see if I can make it happen later. Been a minute since I legit killed craw anyway. The trick is getting them low but still alive. Any corrosive dot kills them eventually

Lucky shot!

4 Likes

Love this picture, look like craw is vomiting loot :blush:

3 Likes

After doing a bunch of somewhat pointless BL3 farming (raise the level cap already guys) picked this young lady up again.
Proceeded through the Robot Revolution. Was not as slick as previous runs cuz I just couldn’t find an SMG I liked, sure did want a 10+ fire rate Stinger but none turned up, so ended up relying on a 6.4 rate Thumper.
But on the whole all good, Did not go into FFYL once, which made me happy.
Did have a bit of a scare against MINAC. Woke it up, and took off running for the little room in the SW corner where I hide to shoot him. And MINAC drove right to it and blocked the door, leaving me scrambling for alternatives. Hid behind the building with the red chest on top but was still taking the occasional round, was so focused on that that one of the Kamikazes blew up next to her and took her down to 1/3 health.
Ran around in a panic dodging shots and hollering for phase walk to come back. It did, she vanished and made it to safety. All done!
Opened the gift shop and found nothing that was an upgrade over what she currently had, so back to story with what she had.
Which of course is easy, when you’re lvl 17 and the story is lvl 10 well, there yah go.
Retired for the evening before going to handle Roid Rage.
–RoA

4 Likes

Everything good through the end of the Fyrestone missions, nothing interesting.
Over to the Dahl Haeadlands, and same, all good. Had picked up a lvl 19 double anarchy from a chest and it was killing everything, in fact took out Skagzilla in one mag cuz I got really close and got most pellets on crit as he did his initial open-mouth attack. Nothing dropped.
New Haven, Patty, and Earl all good. Stopped by the Gift Shop again and got a lvl 25 Hellfire with 12.5 fire rate, yaaaay!, been a while since I got a good Hellfire.
So Krom’s canyon done.
Of course, I was finishing up Earl’s food mission, and I’m in the little cul-de-sac where the last can is, and I’m creeping forward slowly scoped in with the Hellfire waiting for Reaver to appear and…dammit, forgot to pick the mission up.
Quick run back to New Haven, get the mission, run back up the canyon and take him out. Fortunately went fast enough that no-one respawned.
All done for the evening.
–RoA

2 Likes

3 Likes

Continued cruising.
All the Kobb brothers are dead, and the Rakk Hive is no more, he died very quickly to the Hellfire (which should carry me through the end of PT1).
Nothing else to report on that bit, so off to enter Old Haven…
–RoA

1 Like