What did you do in BL1 during your most recent session?

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1062

was killing Craw then moving to the armory. i like to change it up and enjoy the awesome visuals this game has to offer.

I think thats an eyeball flying across the screen.

i also ran thru CoD. nothing dropped.

(band) #1063

I don’t think so, not until you hit that final tier of weaponry. With my S&S Roland I remember having a bunch of Lv24 items, not really getting any damage upgrades unless they had better parts. Then, right around the Crimson Fastness Lv31(or so) things started dropping and I started switching my old quality weak stuff for new cruddy powerful stuff.

(Is this thing on?) #1064

Pretty sure I had some level 22 stuff drop with the 24. I dropped everything off at Moxxi’s to make space, so I’ll go take a look later.

(Bryanswpaulsen) #1065

Wow, it sucks to hear Mothrakk got you. He is definitely dangerous, so I use the shelter available near the Catch-A-Ride next to the Lost Cave. If you crouch while under the shelter his fire attacks will harmlessly hit the roof. It makes for an easy fight.

Hopefully your break does you some good in the event you try the challenge again in the future!

(kills Craw with Knoxx's Gold) #1066

Yeah I know…just have to stay under it a little longer next time!

(Is this thing on?) #1067

Well, Brick did some more punching and exploding, so that was good. Cleared everything through to arriving in New Haven, picked up my fourth weapon slot and the storage SDU, and started the simpler New Haven side quests. Nothing dropped to speak of - does Mad Mel truly drop nothing, or does it sink through the floor if you don’t get there fast enough?

Next time it’s finish up the new Fyrestone quests (hello Mothrakk!) and then off to Tentanus Warrens for another relic and SDU.

(odiscordia) #1068

Hey kurt. Welcome back.

(Bryanswpaulsen) #1069

Dang, that is some truly rotten luck.

How do you build your Lilith at low levels?

(kills Craw with Knoxx's Gold) #1070

Slayer then Hit and Run. First priority is making phasewalk last a little longer, to make sure I can escape anything that needs escaping. One point in High Velocity and Quicksilver (as soon as I have a Merc com boosting them), then Diva, Inner Glow, Hard to Get, Mind Games.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1071

I lurk…I have been doing runs, but nothing is pic worthy lately. I’m even tired of taking pics of fails. there are just so many fails. so changing it up breathes a bit of life back into the game for me. Doing the CoD run was fun. probably do that again real soon. I have that mission on Readonly, so I can keep running it till I get something worthy of turning in the missions.

(Is this thing on?) #1072

I keep reading that as “Call of Duty” and getting really worried about you!

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1073

I can see this confusion, coming from a “non borderlands lifestyle” kinda person. lol

it’s “Circle of Duty” for you Borderlands Addicts like myself. :sunglasses:

(Geomason) #1074

Today I tried my Mercurial Blaster, and I liked it…

(Bryanswpaulsen) #1075

That’s an interesting approach, sounds aggressive. Hit and Run is definitely a good skill. Have you ever tried starting with Diva, Inner Glow, Hard to Get, and Mind Games? Phase Walk’s base duration is usually enough to escape in most encounters and having the health regeneration earlier is invaluable. Also, more frequent Phase Walk can be more important than Phase Walk duration in many combat heavy situations.

While such an approach does not have the best synergy with her better class mods, like Mercenary and Catalyst, early on it would be much more difficult to die.

It’s just a thought.

(kills Craw with Knoxx's Gold) #1076

Yeah, I tried and found that it doesn’t make all that much difference…because I’m always dying to something stupid anyway.

(odiscordia) #1077

Went to waste baron Flynt today. Odd thing happened…Hanz showed up but apparently Franz was still sleeping it off…I figured he was stuck in the trapdoor area like what happens in tbone sometimes, and it would break the ramp coming down. It didnt. He just wasn’t there.

(Geomason) #1078

Done some hunting…

(Is this thing on?) #1079

Well, thanks to the tips up above, Mothrakk has been duly swatted. Like progenitor like progeny I guess, though - basically nothing dropped.

Brick finished off both Tetanus Warren missions as well, so then it was time to pick up all the new side quests and head on over to Rust Commons West. Quite a lot to do there, but it’s supper time!

(Is this thing on?) #1080

2 posts were split to a new topic: Transfer Tokens from 360 to XB1

(Is this thing on?) #1081

Brick completed the first set of Rust Commons West side quests, including finding SMG and car parts, and echo locating lost echoes. Nice reminder that Tannis was on Pandora looking for stuff that might actually be better than the Atlas stuff!

Ended up by blasting my way through to Crazy Earl, then heading back to New Haven for a mass mission turn-in, then the Underdome to buy and sell. Brick’s now sitting at level 25, just a hair short of 26. Next up will be One-Eyed Jack and the Crazy Earl side quests.