What did you do in BL1 during your most recent session?

(odiscordia) #1142

Another reason to never use them lol

(Geomason) #1143

I like eridian blasters though…

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #1144

Firebomb is actually realy good.

(odiscordia) #1145

That’s an orange one? Yeah never found one. Good thing I found whole collections of near perfect gun guns tho while I was looking lol

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #1146

Yeah, I only found one over the years lol

(odiscordia) #1147

Armory?

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #1148

Chest before armory.

(I found a firebomb) #1149

I still need the spatter gun

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #1150

I’m guessing just to have it in the collection? I have one orange but if you plan to use it, green equivalent works well and you can actually farming for good parts lol

(I found a firebomb) #1151

Right, just for the collection. Never seen it, have had 3 mega cannons and 3 fireballs and ofcoure my firebomb so im pretty lucky with the eridians.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1152

The only one missing from my collection. :wink:

OT: I was farming Athena’s Wisdom with Roland most of the weekend. i had soo so so so many pics. I must have crashed the Steam server cause when I logged off for the evening(mind you, I had not logged off all weekend) I only had 11 pics to upload when I should have had closer to over 100 pics. I’m not kidding. I had ran into 5 or so max value Athena’s Wisdom. @Enderborn1 helped me on the first occasion, then @Stouty22 jumped in and saved my maxed value shock version of the Athena’s Wisdom. don’t know why all those pics are lost, but man that sucks. After i finished with that farm I went for the Armory and also the Lost Lewt Mission. Where Roland got his first pearl. My first Mag3 Tsunami. unfortunately, it was TD body. but no pic…damn it.

I’ve also found that Kyro keeps handing my ass to me. I just don’t have the right gear just yet. Kyro seems to be resistant to corrosive. 3 deaths and I moved on. I only have that Mal Plague and my Ajax Ogre to dish out the damage. not much else to brag about. I do have a swift Anaconda but that wasn’t doing much on Kryos. That Mofo…

@FailyFailracer Huge shout out to Faily here! He was the first that responded when I reached out asking for someone to grab the Athena’s Wisdom. He was downloading the game to help, but I had another friend respond and didn’t need to wait for the download. That being said, When we co-oping Faily? :blush:

(Angry melee Athena) #1153

I’m getting back from hospital on Wednesday, so… :wink:

(odiscordia) #1154

Wisdoms can be excellent repeaters. Basically a better ladyfinger. And a super quick farm too. Probably the quickest in the game. I also appreciate that it’s a potentially good unique with a cool skin. It irks me to no end that all the coolest skins went on the worst weapons. (Sentinel…wave…blister…nailer…) and then the Spy which can be OP as hell got that pastel red whatever. The spy should a just been black and light grey

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1155

I love the skin for the Athena’s Wisdom. Looks very close to the BL2 Bekah skin, which is one of my favs in all of BL2. So, it seems as if the body is fixed for the Wisdom. Fire rate max is 5.5 which I believe is HRD body, correct? I stopped that farm with a x2 Corrosive and 5.5 rate of fire. its performs well. Probably would wreck with Morde

(odiscordia) #1156

It’s not fixed. 5.5 would be a tk body I suppose. Hrd is the slowest but harder hitting body

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1157

I’m actually on gearcalc now figuring this out. lol

When farming this item, I was hoping for a TK body, but even at the 5.5 fire rate, I could only get a x2 element. I was hoping to see a x3 or possibly x4 but never did.

(odiscordia) #1158

If it could it would be tk body…action 3 and sight5

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1159

This I know absolutely nothing about. I can recognize the sight5 and I know that it adds +1 to tech. but I cannot recognize which action is which. I’m also bad at identifying bodies by sight. I typically check the rate of fire to provide the body that spawned but even then it’s a rough estimate for me. I know the higher rate of fire on repeaters is the TK body which will provide the highest amount of Tech, iirc. I haven’t really dug into repeaters or pistol parts. Looks like its coming tho. I might just start looking into this a bit more when I start my Mordecai. Just started on Roland so Morde is a long wait away. lol I’ll be drooling over a barrel4 Bessie if I’m ever blessed with such a beaut! :blush:

(odiscordia) #1160

the Dove. I believe they always have action3

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1161

Since getting Roland to end game, this is all I’m doing at the moment, farming the Armory for better gear. I need a hellfire. After noticing the resistance Kryo has. I’m looking for a nice Hellfire to get the job done. : ) I might just try my mat2 Draco. I have a feeling it won’t proc enough. :thinking: