What did you do in BL1 during your most recent session?

(Geomason) #1162

I think you’ll find out that draco will be sufficient enough…Kyro hates flames

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1163

You were correct!

My mat2 Draco did the job. Took a while, which is why I decided not to farm a good Kryos’ Power. I’ll wait for Morde to do that.

Kryo’s was tough. The “other” bitches are pretty weak, imo.

You Bitch Ass mofo… :rofl:

(odiscordia) #1164

I’m not sure exactly how this works…but on my cod farmer Lilith. .I always stop and kill typhon…but I never killed kyros…so idk if kyros being alive keeps the mission open or what cause they don’t respawn afterward I believe…

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1165

yes. its exactly like the lost lewt mission. only open 4 out of the 5 and you’ll be able to repeat that process. Which I do… :blush:

(Geomason) #1166

You can kill Kyro and leave the other one alive, Kyro will spawn again

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1167

picked this up and used it for a bit. pretty fun.

I’m actually using this shield now. Its been performing well. I can’t wait to find a better purple version.

Decided to start farming a good Chopper. also working on my proficiency.

a couple of challenges…

and this is why I’m here. Finally got them all maxed.

(Geomason) #1168

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1169

this was tough. i went at Craw legit, no ledge. took me probably over 5 min. took a while to get Craws back exposed. did the Heavy Gunner with the swift anaconda masher. i really need to work on my aim with that thing. so many wasted shots. but thanks to some advice on supply drop, i never have ammo issues. pretty sweet build actually. nothing great dropped tho.

farmed one of these. only green dropped. i wasn’t able to get it to drop again before giving up. really cool skin tho.

working on my proficiency as well.

(odiscordia) #1170

The sentinel is mostly fixed. Irks me they put that skin on that gun. Imagine having say…an AR 520 vitriolic destroyer with that skin…OT…I am going thru COD…with a defender carnage… Lol I bet they didn’t see that coming

(Geomason) #1171

the sentinel is pretty cool, Mordy can make murder with this gun…loved it on my Hyperion only PT

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1172

been running over crimson lance and the likes…

i get this more often than I’d like. :unamused:

i had prepared myself that this could take a while and might need to revisit it if I get too frustrated. Welp, this was on my first attempt. :sweat_smile:

i had forgotten that you can lockon to enemies while in a vehicle. lol

(Geomason) #1173

How do you do that?

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1174

with a controller, its the A button. :blush:

(odiscordia) #1175

Speaking of vehicles …I accidentally spawned a Lancer today and decided to roll it around the block. Man what a bad idea. Gearbox is all like…let’s make this big badass looking space hummer in BL with alien tech laser bolts and radar screens…but just for fun let’s design an enemy that spawns randomly and incessantly thats near impossible to kill with said laser bolt and spits acid which will melt said space hummer in 3 seconds…#monstermanforlife#

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1176

I have been playing with different coms depending on what I find. I’ve tested out the Support com, Rifleman com, Commando com, and Heavy Gunner com. Heavy Gunner takes the cake by far. Since coming across a usable Hellfire, I’ve diversified my load out. SMG(Hellfire), AR(Serpens), Sniper(Orion), and my Boss killer slot. That is either my Anaconda Masher or Steel Anarchy depending on my map and if I’m fighting Craw or not.

(odiscordia) #1177

Indeed. Endgame, you can’t beat a HG com. Which is why I’m so over this whole “found 10 of every other perfect 660 Com and still no perfect 660 HG dmg com” thing .

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1178

I haven’t came across that version either. Just the Fire rate, which I think I prefer anyways. :blush: and you got to have the +4 Impact. :blush:

(odiscordia) #1179

Yeah I’ve found like 15 of those. And generally I do prefer rof but for craw I want the dmg. Ive had good luck farming craw with Roland but it takes forever to kill him without any critical buffs so I want it to boost dmg on the hits. Compared to mordy, with whom I can down craw in less than a minute, it takes Roland 3 or 4 minutes I guess

(Geomason) #1180

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1181

I love seeing those challenges completed. Sometimes, I’m not quick enough on taking the screen shot when they appear.