What did you do in BL2 during your most recent session?

my deputy salvador now is op4 and rocking somewhat underlevel gear. 72 blue quad, 50 rubi, 50 pimp, 72 duurp, 70 neogenator, 57 storm front, 61 auspicious raider, 50 deputy’s badge.

I’ll see until when this gears will hold up, otherwise will farm for a jakobs shotgun and a better adaptive shield every OP level.

5 Likes

Some of those levels would give me a headache, best of luck! There is no reason to not update your RL every OP level really since you can use Torgue Vendors :wink:

Some steam co-op going on and I wasn’t asked if I want some action? :’(

I clearly need more friends ok my steam account! :smiley:

3 Likes

Add me
FunkJunkie1983

1 Like

Op5 now going to op6 with my salvador. Found an op2 quad in the chest and one of the black queen drop an op4 nukem. Found also a good op4 purple adaptive shield. The rest of the gear is the same.

Scorch is generous so far in the peak giving me 3 hellfires in the 4 runs i did.

5 Likes

Took solo Maya through digi peak to become op2. Was a piece a cake when sporting a shock sandhawk, hornet, corrosive pimp & Harold. Hoping op3 run goes well today.

Then the wife and I continued with our completion run and finished Hammerlocks dlc. First time I got to meet jackenstien! Heard so much about him. Since we are both 43, we took him down quite fast.

As it stands, we have 226 missions completed. There is a couple undiscovered missions yet. One in ttaodk that doesn’t seem to spawn in the lair of something or another. One at the badasscrater that we can’t find. We have one more mission in Hammerlocks, I like my meat rare to finish. After that are just level 50 raids and arena modes. Itching to move on to TVHM, need to be challenged.

Edit: I know about Miz and how he doesn’t spawn all the time

3 Likes

Have done! :smiley:

Also added @hattieinduni via your friends list :slight_smile:

NIPPLE SALADS! :smiley:

3 Likes

Groovy

Using the community patch at all?

LOSING BLOOD! GIMME YOURS!!!

Also, not Krieg, but possibly the greatest piece of random dialogue in a game ever:

“O, that this too too solid flesh would melt, Thaw and resolve itself into a dew! Or that the Everlasting had not fix’d His canon against self-slaughter! O God! God! How weary, stale, flat and unprofitable, Seem to me all the uses of this world! Fie on’t, ah fie, 'tis an unweeded garden, That grows to seed; things rank and gross in nature Possess it merely. That it should come to this! But two months dead, nay not so much, not two, So excellent a king, that was, to this Hyperion to a satyr, so loving to my mother That he might not beteem the wings of heaven Visit her face too roughly. Heaven and earth, Must I remember? Why, she would hang on him, As if the increase of appetite had grown By what it fed on; and yet within a month - Let me think not on’t; frailty, thy name is woman - A little month, or ere these shoes were old With which she followed my poor father’s body Like Niobe, all tears, why she, even she - O God, a beast that wants discourse of reason Would have mourned longer - married with my uncle, My father’s brother, but no more like my father Than I to Hercules. Within a month, Ere yet the salt of most unrighteous tears Had left the flushing in her gall’d eyes, She married. O, most wicked speed, to post With such dexterity to incestous sheets! It is not, nor it cannot come to good. But break my heart, for I must hold my tongue.”

3 Likes

Spent most of the evening moving stuff from mules to the Secret Stash and then did a quick legendary run: Knuckledragger, Savage Lee, Boll, Doc Mercy, loot train. Depending on time available and how I feel might also toss in the Dust, the Forest or Lynchwood (for an upgraded Sheriff’s Badge). Will make the first attempt at OP6 later today. @da6770- the only missions I can think of in the Badass Crater are the death race and Horde of Horrors. Have you completed each of those up thru Tier 3?

1 Like

This. Don’t forget that if you have completed tier 3, they still show as missions because they can be repeated, much like Pete’s Bar.

1 Like

I bought bl2 purely because of this. My friend (who did an English degree with me) was trying to persuade me to get it and I wasn’t sure; he mentioned psychos soliloquying Hamlet and I was lost! I think my favourite dialogue remains by Krieg: ‘I looked into the heart of darkness, AND I ATE IT ALL.’

2 Likes

I haven’t yet but I hear it makes Krieg even more awesome :smiley:

Torgue voice “MY BAD” (Yeahhhhhh… that’s a bug with the hotfixes I sent you that I only discovered a few days ago, I’ll send you a new version :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

It was funny and I had it recorded as well.

Op6 now with my deputy sal. Found a road block in op7 due to no luck getting a better jakobs shotgun. So i turn to the old, reliable and trusted sheriff sal. Got an op6 hard harold from lee. Will continue road to op8 with it.

3 Likes

Had a nice Saturday gaming (once my hangover receded!). Got my teeth into my OP Zer0 and OP Axton for the first time since I changed them all to allegiances.

Maliwan Zer0; this was interesting - and a little weird. I went to Opportunity and splashed corrosion everywhere, it was pretty fun! Snipers don’t hit as hard as I was used to without Jakobs or Hyperion for amp shields, but they still hold muster (and there’s the Pimpernel for tough guys, though I don’t intend to rely on that too much). The Chere-Amie, which I’ve never used before, is a really nice addition to my loadout. I’ve never paid too much attention to elements besides slag with him, but they actually work well, including providing continuous damage in between sniper shots.

Then moved to Tediore Axton, completing Hidden Journals before heading through Hero’s Pass. This is a lot of fun. I put on a Tediore allegiance relic which gave him massive mag sizes and chucking reloads was very effective. Plus the Fastball. Drools. The only corrosive shotgun I have is the Retcher right now; I’d like an Omen so may have to break allegiance and go talk to the dragons. Anyway the Retcher is a curious weapon. I’ve begun to get a feel for it and the projectile arc is a neat challenge. Came up a bit short on the constructors though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Got past the Bunker with Sal, surprisingly the hardest one out of all 6 vault hunters. Still, started Lynchwood and Eridium Blight.

With Maya I just farmed for a Storm Front… Which was two OP levels below me.

1 Like

With a very deliberate pace Queen Scream unlocked OP6 :grin: Went into FFL a couple of times even before starting the Peak run but was reluctant to lose what stacks I’d gained from loot farming (started with 118, finished with 300). Nothing too great from the run except an under leveled Thre Dog and shock Bone Shredder. The level 72 shock Redundant Fibber is starting to slow down a bit in the damage department even with higher stacks so I’ll be using the corrosive Plasma Castors a bit more now (and maybe add an Avenger to keep the ammo topped off).

Taking my time kept things from getting out of hand although it did start to get a bit hairy with OMGWTH- I didn’t realize that the lower part would regenerate so fast so I wound up using both the DPUH and a Tediore corrosive Corporate Plasma Castor to take him out. Time to gather more loot from the mules and try for OP7. Speaking of which MILK DUDZ finished WEP, recruited Brick and finished Opportunity and is ready to go Where Angels Fear to Tread…

3 Likes

@Carlton_Slayer we did up to where those quests said level 50. We tried to do them bit got wasted. (We are level 43).

We have 2 side quests left now. The Miz, who We can’t get to show up, and the quest for hammerlock, “like my monsters rare”. We did the Pyro Pete raid Since that one was a level 30. Then we moved up to TVHM and started our way through.

On my solo Maya I’m up to op3 now. I was a the end to become op4, but those assassins made quick work of me and I got killed. Went off to farm an on level bee. Just 2 levels under and That shield can become obsolete. I’ll be back at it today for a few.

Have a great day!

2 Likes