What did you do in TPS during your most recent session?

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #2464

Or UCP, which is kinda the same as mods.

(Is this thing on?) #2465

PSA: UCP

I’ve mentioned this in the past over in the BL2 section, but I guess I should put it out here as well:

If you are using the Unofficial Community patch, please include an appropriate [UCP] disclaimer in your posts.

Outright modded content remains, of course, off-limits

(The UCP is a bit of a grey area - if you need to ask questions about this, please PM myself or one of the other active moderators)

(Guajiro Pandoreño) #2466

…looks like his level wasn’t synced with his experience points. All better now, thanks! Here’s the things from the Thingy about to wreck this . When I’m relatively safe, I try to purposefully miss the main shot at a point where I anticipate the vehicle getting stuck/having to turn around, such that the pellets can catch it. In this case, I fired the main shot off to the right.

(The Bearer of Pie and Best user of English) #2467

I was watching joltz last night and he couldn’t moonstone grind dlc legendaries, even with the UCP

I finished TVHM with Wilhelm today with double drop of Ranger Pink skin. Thats my luck :confused:

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #2469

You Sir are an invaluable, never ending source of valuable informations.

-edit-
It’s the little things that make the difference.
-edit 2-
We (at least I) are “not clear to access” the link. @VaultHunter101

(Is this thing on?) #2470

Odd. I could have sworn I used the same route before becoming a moderator to see the list of moderators. Do any of the entries on the Groups page let you see a list? This one includes current and former mods, although if you can see the list you should be able to figure out who’s currently active from the dates.

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #2471

That one work.
The “active” one only give me access denied.

Yesterday I played Claptastic Voyage and got rewarded with Omni-Cannon as a drop from final boss. Now it’s time to hunt lvl 70 Kaneda’s Laser.
And of course my favorite mission in TPS.

(JakobsIsGodly) #2473

community patch

(JakobsIsGodly) #2474

you can do it even without ucp, but you need dlc legs as materials.

(The Bearer of Pie and Best user of English) #2475

If you don’t believe me I’ll just call in the true tps expert @khimerakiller

He’ll tell you that dlc legendaries can’t have luneshine and will probably even post screenshots/videos tp prove it.

I could also screenshot the video from joltzdude who runs the ucp and show him not being able to.

And i just read this

Which makes no mention of luneshine on dlc 2 legendaries

(Pandora's Industrial Engineer) #2476

True, in the base game it is impossible to get dlc legendaries with luneshine. And I can’t really show any videos, as it’d just be me basically trying to moonstone grind dlc legendaries and it not letting me.

But with the patch that might not be the case. From a quick look over, this is what I found.

(Loot) Indirectly added Every kind of legendary as a World drop. (will be looked in a way later version in the future)

(Loot) Grinder Can now pop out DLC legendaries (such as thunderfire,berrigan) Weapons

(Loot) Indirectly from grinder changes World drops now include DLC Legendary Weapons

Which I believe the grinder considers anything that can world drop eligible for luneshine outside of whites. I believe earlier in Joltz’ tps playthroughs he did get luneshine dlc legendaries. And I think he just turned off dlc legendaries as world drops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVH3SbnFsMA&index=7&list=PLhTB4jmaHPMHK9PwV_FBD35jyMX6IvVbL

At 15:55

(The Bearer of Pie and Best user of English) #2477

See this is why i pinged you. Even tho you proved me partly wrong you showed evidence.
And tbf i was basically expecting that list to say something like “dlc legendaries can now have luneshine”

(Jerk of all toons, master of none.) #2478

Started an Athena (currently Anonymous) a couple of days ago, picked her back up today. Went to Concordia, specced into Maelstrom and Storm Weaving, and then headed out. Did Torgue-o, the shield lock picking, and gained admittance to Crisis Scar. All in half a day’s work for today’s ex-Dahl assassin on the go.

Update. Applied some shock treatment to the Scar of crisis, met and witnessed the death of the Meriff, helped Deidre fake her own death, got some ice for Nina but gave it to B4R-TP, picked up Grinders and advanced it to Stanton’s Liver, picked up Zapped and advanced that to 2.0, and stopped for the night. We’ll see how far we go on the next round. Currently level 11 with a hand me down Cyber Eagle and a shiny purple shock Defender item of the day. Also, named her HeAthena for her affinity to an ancient polytheistic Earth religion and her witch like affinity for wielding electricity

(Guajiro Pandoreño) #2479

Wilhelm went after some random missions, but really wanted to see how fast he could get the Firestarta to go. He had the following on deck:

• Ack Ack (stacked fire rate increase against airborne enemies)
  • Suppressive Scorcher COM (+6 points in Suppression)
  • Suppression (kill skill for fire rate increase)
  • Overcharge (Capstone fire rate increase activated with Action Skill)

I’m not even aiming down the sights :flushed:

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #2480

Le beau Justin , Jack’s body double, got reaquainted with Concordia. After a long leave from Elpis. Managed to fall to his death doing so. I knew it will happen one day! :sweat_smile: Triton Flats is still a maze thou.
Blocked a signal. Dealt with the Merrif and opened a bridge made of methane and lava.
Also gathered some special ice in hope of a better freeze gun. Nope. The green Snider (or the Horrorshow) was still better. Gear are slowly getting underleveled but so far so good. The All-In Cheat Code still wreck things.
I was thinking of using some of the 100+ keys I have. Nah. :stuck_out_tongue:

Finally stumble on a green Maliwan Cryogenic Blaster. That will do for now.

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #2481

… Then wreck havoc on an old broken ship. Disposed of a Bosun (No drop) and downloaded an Itelligence of Artificial Persuasion. Found a blue Dahl freeze smg that work marvels! :slight_smile: yeahh! Once the mission done did some errand for Pickle and got a Marek’s Mouth as well as a Boganella. Couple that to blue Maliwan fire Blaster as main and a purple shock Tediore smg and I’m all good. Could use a good SR but not going to complain.
All that sent him to lvl 40. Time to take a break and let the next contestant enter the Arena.
Willend Dis.
Currently sitting at lvl 21 at Watch your Step. To enter the vein of Helios.

Fired up TPS after 1,5 years or so and realised how much did I miss this game…

Currently playing as Athena@70 (Mael + Thunderfire + Torrent + Storm) – I’ve completed main story before leaving, so I just going through all the side quests now.

I’m planning to do the same with Jack and Lady H. (if I haven’t got bored by the time I finish Athena’s quest list).

After a 1.5 year hiatus, I reinstalled the game and started playing again. The reason I decided to play again is because a friend of mine recently bought Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel during a sale and he wanted somebody to play with. However, he is still in the midst of getting a new PC built so I’m playing solo at the moment. When I booted up the game, I was pleasantly surprised at the number of high level characters I have. My Wilhelm, Jack and Clap Trap were all above level 50 with Wilhelm being the highest at level 60. Wilhelm had been the main character I played for the longest time and I decided it was time to get him to max level. In today’s session, I started over and did a reset on Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode. A wave of nostalgia hit me as I made my way through Helios Station and hearing Tina and Brick cracking jokes with each other never gets old! One thing that I always liked about TPS is that our vault hunters actually do speak and the fact that Wilhelm’s voice gets more robotic as he gets more cybernetic upgrades in the skill tree is a neat attention to detail so props to the developers for that! As I reached the first boss Flame Knuckle, I was hoping to get a Nukem drop but alas lady luck wasn’t on my side today. I continued on and made my way to Serenity’s Waste and met with Janey Springs, doing whatever side quests I could along with the main quest. Fast forward ahead of time, I defeated Deadlift with ease, did some more side quests and eventually made my way to Concordia where I met up Moxxi who opened up access to Triton Flats and that was where I stopped. It was a productive 2 hour session and I can’t wait to play more!